How to Watch WWE on Roku – Complete Guide
One of the popular video-on-demand OTT streaming services, WWE Network brings to you all the exciting WWE matches that you always enjoy watching. Since the OTT service is available on a myriad of streaming platforms, including Roku, why not simply get the app and activate it to stream anywhere, anytime? To avail of WWE on Roku, you need to follow a quick, reliable procedure. Only after the WWE app is installed and activated on Roku, you can watch with your friends.
Easy Steps to Activate and Watch WWE on Roku
WWE has a massive fan base. Not only do Americans shower love on WWE, but also people from various walks of life and various corners of the globe want to watch their favorite star smashing on the stage. If you are excited about watching WWE on Roku, you will have to download the app and create a WWE account (you can sign up and then sign in). You will have to subscribe to the Network.
- Switch on your Roku device and access the home screen.
- Use the Roku remote to navigate to “Streaming Channels” > “Search Channels” > “Roku Channel Store”.
- You need to browse Search Channels for your preferred application, i.e. WWE.
- Once you find the app, click on the WWE Network channel.
- You will need to click on the “Add channel”.
- This will add the channel to your Roku device.
- Launch the app and if prompted, you need to provide the sign-in details to activate your WWE account.
That’s it! Your Roku is ready to stream. You can now watch the best WWE shows on your Roku device.
Step-by-Step Guide to Stream WWE on Roku
Whether you love wrestling events or documentary series, Roku is a fantastic platform to bring you the entertainment doses from time to time. You can watch live as well as on-demand video content at no additional cost. Let’s learn the process to get the channel on your Roku device and stream hours of thrilling content. Before you proceed, you must keep in mind that the WWE Network can also be accessed on Roku through the Peacock TV app.
As mentioned above, you must install the Peacock TV app on Roku to stream WWE. Earlier, people used to access the channel by installing and activating the WWE Network app. The following steps will help you install and activate the Peacock TV app on Roku to stream WWE content.
- Begin the activation process by turning on the device.
- You need to press the home icon on the Roku remote to go to the home screen.
- Once you are on the home screen, you must access the “Streaming Channels” option.
- From there, it is compulsory to access the “Search channels” option.
- You are now only a few steps away from getting the app on the device. Use the virtual keyboard and type the name of the app, i.e. Peacock.
- The Peacock TV app will now appear on the screen.
- Look for the “+Add channel” button and click on it.
- The channel or app will be added to your device. It is now ready to be launched.
- Tap on the app to open it. You will be prompted to sign in to your Peacock channel.
- For that, you will have to enter credentials (if you already have created an account with Peacock).
- After entering the login details, you will be all set to stream WWE on the TV via Roku.
Similar Post: MSNBC on Roku
What Are the Main WWE Content Peacock Will Have?
Peacock will have a plethora of WWE events and shows. Here are the main highlights.
- WWE Chronicles
- WWE Icons
- RAW and Smackdown Matches
- NXT Matches
- Pay-per-view content can be streamed all through the year
- Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Sessions
If you like to watch Camp WWE, WWE Ride Along, The Edge and Christian Show, This Week in WWE, WWE Story Time, and WWE Raw Talk, you won’t keep calm to get the Peacock TV app on your Roku.
What Is Peacock? What Are the Subscription Plans?
For people who are trying to figure out what Peacock is, well, Peacock is one of the newest streaming platforms (launched in July 2020) in the country broadcasting a plethora of channels and their numerous shows. NBCUniversal owns Peacock. To access many more amazing shows that Peacock has to offer, you may like to get a subscription. As earlier mentioned, you are not going to pay anything extra to stream WWE content. So, you are basically subscribing to Peacock to watch the WWE shows.
Subscribing to Peacock is easy. It has various subscription plans, namely –
- Premium Plus
Let’s learn more about the plans and choose the right one.
- Free Plan/ Tier: If you don’t want to pay anything but continue to stream Peacock content, you may choose the free tier plan. It will not disappoint its customers. You can stream content from various paid tiers. The free version is totally ad-based.
- Premium Plan: This plan is Premium and as the name suggests, you will have to pay a certain amount. Unlike the free plan, the Peacock Premium Plan unlocks the entire library of contents for you. It is also an ad-based plan. But that doesn’t mean you will see a lot of ads. It is just 5 minutes of ad per hour.
- Premium Plus: If you choose the Premium Plus plan, you will not see any ads. The entire library of content will right be at your disposal.
What are you waiting for? Subscribe to Peacock and watch WWE on Roku.
Technical Issues and Their Solutions
Here is the list of technical issues that you may come across while activating the network on Roku. You will also find the best troubleshooting tips.
- Playback Issues and Buffering: When you come across slow carrier download speeds, unstable internet connections, and narrow bandwidth, you need to check bandwidth and speed. To watch WWE Network, it is mandatory to have a stable Internet connection with a minimum download speed of 7 MBPS. If you want to stream HD content, 10 Mbps is compulsory.
Must Read: REELZ on Roku
Q: I heard that WWE is no longer available on Roku. Is it true?
A: Well, you need to download and install the Peacock TV app to stream WWE content on Roku.
Q: Do I have to pay an additional cost to watch WWE?
A: No, you need not pay any extra amount. If you have a subscription to Peacock, you may continue to enjoy the best WWE shows like SmackDown and Raw!
Q: Will I need to enter an activation code to stream WWE on Roku?
A: The official website doesn’t such a thing. This means you can simply install the Peacock TV app on your Roku and sign in to the account.