How to Activate and Watch Global TV on Roku, Apple TV and Fire TV
Amidst the ample channel choices that prompt up on your mind every time you decide to choose one, did you know the existence of an all-in-one TV streaming experience that delivers the best scripted and unscripted series, blockbuster movies and 24*7 access to Global and Local News from the nook and corner of Canada?
We’re talking about Global TV- an all-around exposure under one podium to amplify your viewing experience to a different level.
So, activate Global TV at watch.globaltv.com/activate to enjoy some unprecedented live and on-demand content.
Want some more like Big Brother, Big Brother Canada, NCIS, or Survivor? Here are some helpful activation tips for Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, via watch.globaltv.com/activate.
Global TV – What’s in store for you?
Owned and operated by Corus Entertainment with over 15 broadcasting stations across Canada, Global TV is the second most-watched private terrestrial television network after CTV.
For five decades since January 6, 1974, the channel has been consistently entertaining Canadians with numerous outstanding programmes, like the police procedural drama “Blue Murder,” the British-Canadian animated comedy “Bob and Margaret,” the long-running finance drama “Traders,” the reality show “My Fabulous Gay Wedding,” and the list is never-ending.
What’s unique? You can watch some of the country’s most-watched channels like Food Network, Slice, History, Global, Adult Swim, Showcase, National Geographic, W Network, HGTV, and more when you log in with your TV provider without having to install multiple apps to watch the biggest shows of those channels.
Watch out for your Checklist!
Well, before acknowledging the activation steps below, here are some prerequisites you need to checklist to watch Global TV on your big screen:
- You’re a Canadian citizen.
- Verify the sign-in credentials with your cable provider.
- A list of Compatible streaming devices.
- A high-speed stable internet connection
- Additional device- a mobile or laptop to access watch.globaltv.com/activate.
- Your TV-connected device and your mobile device should be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Install the latest Global TV app.
Activate and Watch Global TV on Various Device
Want to enjoy Global TV for free? Simply sign in with your participating TV service provider at watch.globaltv.com/activate on many compatible devices.
Let’s walk you through some quick activation steps on 3 top-notch streaming devices:
With Roku compatibility, you can watch your favourite movies, 24*7 global news broadcast unscripted series and much more on Global TV.
Here’s a complete activation guide to streaming the best of Global TV right on your big screen via Roku:
- To get started with the activation process, connect your Roku to its power source and then to your TV screen.
- Ensure you have a high-speed internet connection at your end for both devices.
- Now, from Roku’s homepage navigate straight to the Streaming channels option.
- Now, use your virtual keyboard type to search Global TV in the Search Channel bar.
- Choose Global TV from a list of displayed options.
- You’ll now be automatically directed to Global TV’s app page to download and install the app on Roku.
- Now, click on the Add channel button, and your app will be installed to further the activation process.
- Wait for Global TV to get installed on your Roku device.
- Once completed, you will now move forward by clicking on the Go to Channel option and opening the Global TV app.
- Enter your sign-in credentials here if prompted. A unique activation code will be displayed on-screen
- Note the activation code before accessing the page at watch.globaltv.com/activate from another device.
- Now, enter the activation code as prompted on the screen
- Now press Continue. Provide the sign-in details and click Activate.
Roku is all set to stream your favourite content from Global TV.
Similar Post: Activate Now Bravo TV on Roku, Fire TV, Apple and Android TV
On Apple TV
The best way to stream Global TV from the comfort of your home is to activate the channel on your favourite streaming device. If you’re an Apple TV owner and wondering if Global TV is available on your device, it’s a big YES.
Quickly follow the steps below to activate Global TV at watch.globaltv.com/activate:
- To get started with the activation process, ensure to connect your Apple TV to a high-speed internet connection.
- Now from Apple TV’s home screen navigate to the App store.
- From the app store, use the search icon and virtual keyboard to locate Global TV.
- Now, type to search Global TV. Once located, select Get to download the app.
- Next, launch the Global TV app. You’ll receive a channel activation code right on your TV screen.
- Copy the code and open a web browser on your smartphone or PC. Now visit the watch.globaltv.com/activate page.
- Next, enter the activation code you had copied and click Continue.
You have successfully activated Global TV on your Apple TV device.
Related Post: How to Activate and Watch Peacock TV Roku, Fire TV and Android
On Fire TV
Another popular streaming device compatible to support Global TV. If you’re a Fire TV user and wondering how to activate the channel at watch.globaltv.com/activate, follow these quick steps below:
- To get started with the activation process, check your connection status. High-speed internet is a mandatory prerequisite while you connect to Fire TV.
- Now navigate to the Apps section, from the Top Menu bar.
- Next, from the Amazon App Store, type to search Global TV.
- Once you’ve located the app, simply select the app and click on the Get button to install it on your device.
- Once the app is installed, you’ll receive a channel activation code on-screen. Don’t forget to note it down, else keep your screen paused.
- Now from another device launch your browser to navigate to watch.globaltv.com/activate.
- Enter the code in the blank box you displayed on-screen.
- Now, Click Continue which will take you to the next screen. Enter your TV service provider credentials to sign in.
Global TV is successfully activated and your Fire TV is good to stream your favourite content from the channel.
Also Read: Activate Watch OWN TV on Roku, Apple TV and Amazon Fire TV
Enjoying Global TV?
Global TV offers you a bulk of on-demand content that range from Global TV shows to 24*7 Live News, Global News Broadcast episodes, blockbuster movies, uncut and unscripted content and much more.
Remember you can unlock to enjoy the content for the first seven days free and unlocked.
However, to unlock and enjoy all Global TV episodes you need to sign in with your cable service provider details. Your first sign-in remains valid for 120 days after which it will be reset again for another 120 days every time you launch the app.
To enjoy the best of Global TV, you need to first activate the channel on your Roku, Apple TV and Fire TV at watch.globaltv.com/activate.