Activating your new Walmart MoneyCard doesn’t take a whole day. It is easy, quick, and done online. All you must do is to access the authorized activation web page, i.e. walmartmoneycard.com/activate, enter the 16-digit card number, expiration date, and CVV. Not only does it sound easy, but also the entire process is hassle-free. Let us walk you through this step-by-step guide to activate your new Walmart MoneyCard.
walmartmoneycard.com/activate – Bank with Walmart MoneyCard
Green Dot Bank, also known as Green Dot Corporation, is the world’s largest prepaid debit card company. It an issuer of both Visa cards and Master cards in the U.S. Green Dot Bank issues the Walmart Money Card Mastercard and Walmart MoneyCard Visa Card. If you are 18 or older, you are eligible to purchase a Walmart MoneyCard. After getting hold of a card, you must activate it to start using it.
While devising the step-by-step guide, our experts pay much heed to ensure a seamless process. Once your new Walmart MoneyCard is activated, you can start shopping at your favorite places – Walmart stores. Let’s understand how to activate a Walmart MoneyCard online.
- Keep your card details ready before navigating to walmartmoneycard.com/activate.
- It will prompt you to enter your card’s information in the required fields. Make sure you are giving in the correct information.
- Enter your –
- 16-digit card number (On the front of your card)
- Expiration date (MM/YY) (It should be mentioned next to the card number)
- CVV (It is the 3-digit Security Code, printed flat on the right side of the signature panel on the back of your card.)
- Now, click on the “Next” button.
- Follow the on-screen prompts if any to complete the activation process.
This is doubtlessly a hassle-free way to activate your Walmart MoneyCard. As soon as you are done with the steps using the above steps, your card will be ready to use immediately. Why should you wait then? Visit the nearest Walmart store and swipe your card to earn cashback.
Other Methods to Activate Walmart MoneyCard
If you are experiencing issues with the Internet and can’t access the activation link, you may like to activate your card by calling customer care. Dial 1-877-937-4098 andfollow the voice prompts to connect with the team at Walmart. The customer care executive will come to your rescue by providing instant assistance.
Why Should You Have a Walmart MoneyCard?
Although it may sound like a simple gift card, you can do a lot of things with your new Walmart MoneyCard – paying bills, sending money, and shopping. Unlike gift cards, it allows you to reload money by depositing directly from your bank, make ATM withdrawals, shopping at various Walmart stores, and so much more. Even if you have poor credit, you still can create a Walmart MoneyCard account to apply for a card. There’s no credit check to get a card.
Also, your Walmart MoneyCard account doesn’t offer a line of credit like credit cards. You must load or add money before using it. Isn’t it a great way to manage your money?
How to Get a Walmart MoneyCard?
The only way to apply for a Walmart Money Card is online. Before you access the authorized web portal, make sure that you are a resident of the United States and are 18 years old or above. Also, you must agree to provide certain details that will help obtain, verify, and record your name, date of birth, address, and SSN number.
- Go to the Walmart MoneyCard enroll page – https://secure2.walmartmoneycard.com/enroll
- Enter your – Fast Name, Last Name, Address, Apartment/ Unit, Zip Code, Mobile Number, Email Address, Social Security Number, and Date of Birth.
- Check the box “I am not subject to tax withholding and the information above is correct”.
- Check the box “I consent to receive automated marketing calls or text messages from or on behalf of Green Dot Bank”. (You may cancel marketing messages by texting STOP.)
- Verify your mobile number to open and use your account.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
Your Walmart MoneyCard will arrive within two weeks. Use the above steps to activate your card. With one account, you can use 4 cards. If you have teenagers between the ages of 13 – 18, you may consider getting them a card. Order one through the Walmart MoneyCard app.
For any query and concern, reach out to customer care at 1-877-937-4098. You can even contact Walmart by mail – Walmart MoneyCard, P.O. Box 5100, Pasadena, CA 91117-0100.