The UW Credit Union is a credit union, a type of financial institution similar to a commercial bank but essentially a member-owned financial cooperative, run by members and operating only on a non-profit basis. The credit union is a financial institution, which has a business as the UW-Credit Union. The company is considered to serve members similar to retail banks such as savings accounts, credit provision and other financial services in general. Facilities for purchases and payments are also available at UW Credit Union. You need to first turn it on the uwcu.org/activate page if your UW Credit Union Card was received recently. Follow the following instructions to learn how to activate the UW Credit Union card on the uwcu.org/activate page.
How to Activate UW Credit Union Card
When you follow the activation procedure given below, you will have to ensure that your card information is available as required.
- First, you need to open a web browser on your device, mobile phone or tablet and access the UW Credit Union activation page via the URL – uwcu.org/activate.
- You will need to enter the username and password in the field given once you are on the activation page, and press the Login button.
- You will need to follow the on- screen prompts to complete your UW Credit Union Cards activation process once you have signed into your UW Credit Union account
- If you forget your account’s Username or Password, go to the activation page and click the Forgot Username or Password option, which is located below the Log In button.
- When you select the Forgot Username or Password option, you will be taken to the next screen, where you will be asked to enter information such as your Social Security or ITIN number, Member Number, or Any Account or Card Number in the fields given.
- After you’ve completed entering the necessary details in the prompted area, click the Next Step button.
- You will need to follow the on-screen directions to retrieve your UW Credit Union Username and Password account by clicking on a Next step button on the next screen.
- You will have to return to the activation page following the directions above to complete your UW Credit Union card activation process once you have retrieved the login credential.
So, these are the steps you’ll need to take on the uwcu.org/activate page to activate your UW Credit Union Card. If you have problems activating your card, you can contact UW Credit Union customer service by following the instructions below.
- Open your laptop, tablet or computer’s Web browser and visit UW Credit Union’s home page using the URL – https://www.uwcu.org/
- You will have to scroll down to the below of the page and click Contact Us once you’re on the homepage of UW Credit Union. Then you’ll be directed to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you’ll see a list of various assistance options for resolving your problem. Search Help, Schedule an Appointment, General Questions, and Phone Assistance are some of the various types of assistance available.
Following these steps would make it easier for you to get the help you need from UW Credit Union Customer Support.