How to Activate Trakt TV on Various Platform – Trakt.tv/activate
Today it has become easier to watch movies and shows. Thanks to the accessibility of video watching devices, distributors of pay TV, etc. But, do you know how to track all these movies, videos, shows, and documentaries? All you need is a plug-in tool, i.e. Trakt TV to scrob what you’re going to see. In various media centers, such as Plex, Kodi, Media Portal, Netflix, Alexa, VLC, Serviio, and Emby, etc. this awesome tool can help you track your favorite entertainment doses.
What are you waiting for? Only set up an account, connect and activate it via the official trakt.tv/activate link to your media player.
Learn How to Register for Trakt
Join Trakt for free if you want Trakt to instantly track what you’re watching. You must login, create an account and incorporate Trakt TV into your video app. After you sign up, you will have the option to configure your account. You can then choose your most popular TV shows, movies, genres, and more and allow Trakt to adapt to your trends in watching.
To register, follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- Open Trakt TV’s official website.
- Click the “Join Trakt For Free” button.
- Click the “Join Trakt” button. The next page shows your personal details such as username, location, date setup, gender, and birthday. Select the “Next Step” button.
- Choose from the list your favorite genre. Select the “Next Step” button.
- Add your favorite TV shows and movies. Then press the “Next Step” button.
- You can post your activities on different social media sites and will be notified in real time. Click the button “Continue to Dashboard.”
- Your account is now ready for use. watch and enjoy your favorites.
Activate Trakt to Media Center Using trakt.tv/activate
Here’s a step-by-step guide to integrating the Trakt TV app with the Media Center.
- Navigate to trakt.tv/join and enter information such as email address, username, password, and password confirmation.
- Click the “Terms and Conditions” box.
- “JOIN TRAKT” now.
- Open the “Media Center” Trakt.
- If prompted, enter the “8 digits pin code.”
- Open a web browser on your device and enter “ trakt.tv/activate“
- Now, type “ trakt.tv/activate pin” and press “continue.”
- You will receive a message on the next screen, “Allow access to trakt.tv for the media center to use your account.”
- Click on “Yes”
- Head to the Media Centre. Here, you’ll see that your Trakt TV app has been connected.
How to Activate Trakt TV on Various Platform
On Netflix, Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Fire Stick, Kodi and other video watching apps, you can activate trakt.tv.
Activate Trakt TV on Kodi
Follow the steps for activating Trakt TV on your Kodi:
- Open your Kodi account and go to the Home Screen main menu.
- Choose from the list “Tools.” The next page is displayed. Click the ‘SETTINGS: Accounts’ button.
- Check your Trakt account. Find your Trakt account. Click the ‘Authorization‘ button.
- You will be provided with the activation link as well as the activation code.
- Open your smartphone or tablet’s web browser. Type down the trakt.tv/activate link given.
- A page shows the activation box. Type your Kodi screen code down. Click the “CONTINUE” button.
- Allow your account add-ons and click “Yes.”
- There will be a confirmation message. Now your device is ready to use.
Connect Trakt TV to Exodus
If you are an Exodus user, you must follow the following instructions:
- First, get the Exodus on your Kodi and look for the Tools.
- Go to the Accounts Settings and pick the Trakt from the options available.
- You need to click on the Authorization option in the next step, which will take you to this link trakt.tv/activate.
- You must log in to your Trakt account after that.
- Enter the eight-digit PIN code, then press Authorize Trakt.
Activate Trakt TV on Amazon Firestick
Check the steps below to activate the Trakt TV on the Amazon Firestick:
- Go to your Trakt account on your Firestick.
- Log in to your account. If you don’t have an account, just sign up for an account.
- On your Amazon Firestick screen, you’ll receive instructions.
- Click on the https://trakt.tv/activate activation link or access it from any device.
- Login to your Trakt account.
- For activation, you will receive an 8 digit code.
- Enter code on the screen you like. Now you’re signed in to your Firestick Trakt account. Enjoy watching fresh content and features.
Activate Trakt.tv on Plex
Follow this guide to activate Trakt.tv on Plex.
- Find and install Trakt.tv from the App Store in the Media Center
- Start the Trakt, go to settings and choose Authorization
- Visit https://trakt.tv/activate on your device or smartphone browser.
- Enter the code that appears in the media center. You’re going to have to create a Trakt account if you haven’t done it yet.
- Press Continue to pair your account and allow Trakt.tv to access your device.
Activate Trakt TV on Netflix
- You must first download and install Traktflix on your device.
- Then click the Login button with the Trakt.tv option.
- Fill in your login information and you will receive a pop-up message requesting Allowing Traktflix to use your account.
- You need to press the Yes button.
- Then click on Traktflix from the Chrome extension bar.
- You have to choose the history.
- Then go to Netflix History, and then Select All to sync all of your Netflix History.
- For further proceeding, you must click on the OK button.
Trakt TV Activation Problems
You can check for these settings before you use Trakt TV if you have issues when you are activating or just using it:
- You can uninstall and upgrade the most current version if you are using an outdated version of Trakt TV.
- Often uninstall undesirable memory or cache files. The first room is taken up
- If you’re Trakt TV has been obsolete with the operating system of the device you are using. The new operating system should be used to update your device.
You can then activate Trakt TV easily by following the above listed details. If you have questions, you can contact Trakt TV for further support.