The Sinclair Television Group owns Tennis Channel. It is dedicated to Tennis sports and other events related to the game of Tennis. If you are an ardent tennis lover, what better way to watch your favorite Tennis Players in action than on one of the streaming devices? This blog is about installing and activating Tennis Channel via tennischannel.com/activate.
Apart from tennis, you would want to revel in the events like badminton and racquetball. All you have to do is to get a subscription from one of the cable or satellite providers – DISH Network and DirecTV. What are you waiting for? Get the Tennis Channel app on your streaming platform and join 60 million subscribers.
Below, we have furnished the step-by-step method to add and activate Tennis Channel on Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, and Fire TV.
Who Can Get Tennis Channel?
With the emergence of streaming devices, watching your favorite shows, movies, or even sports has become easier. Speaking of Tennis Channel, it is available across the country from your favorite cable/ satellite service providers. Let us give you a step-by-step guide to activate and watch Serena Williams taking on her rivals.
Here’s a quick guide to activate Tennis Channel on Roku and other devices.
- After installing the official Tennis Channel app, you need to launch it.
- This should get you an Activation Code.
- Save the code and head over to tennischannel.com/activate (authorized activation page).
- You will need the Registration Code (Activation Code that you already saved).
- After entering the code, you must select your service provider from the given list.
- If you don’t find your cable/ satellite provider there (Xfinity, Verizon, Spectrum, Dish, DirecTV, COX, and AT&T U-Verse), click the “Search more providers…” link. A complete list will appear on the screen. (Note: If you still don’t see your provider on the screen, contact your cable/ satellite provider. Maybe, Tennis Channel is not available with them.)
- After selecting your provider, click the “Continue” button.
- Enter the sign-in details and complete the activation process.
That’s how you get to watch Tennis Channel shows on your TV via streaming devices.
Activate and Watch Tennis Channel on Roku via tennischannel.com/activate
Here are the best steps to follow if you want to stream Tennis Channel on the bigger screen via Roku.
- Turn on the Roku device and sneak through the home screen menu. (You can press the “Home” button on the remote to access the home screen.)
- Once there, you would want to navigate to the “Streaming Channels” option.
- Click the “Search Channels” under it.
- You need to type the name of the app in the “Search” button.
- Now that the app appears on the screen, you need to click the “Add channel” button to add the Tennis Channel app to your Roku.
- Return to the home screen and launch the app.
- You should get an Activation Code provided by your participating TV provider.
- Take note of the code (or, you can just leave the screen visible for the rest of the activation process).
- Open your computer or laptop, or mobile phone, or tablet and navigate to tennischannel.com/activate.
- Enter the Activation Code in the desired field and choose the correct cable or satellite service provider. (You can choose it from the given list).
- Click the “Continue” button and follow the on-screen prompts.
- If prompted, enter the sign-in details.
- Click “Sign In” and complete the activation process by sticking to the instructions.
Once activated, your Roku device should refresh automatically. You should be jumping around and start watching the great matches.
Activate Tennis Channel on Apple TV
- Navigate to “App Store” from the home screen.
- Type “Tennis Channel” in the “Search” button.
- Click the “Get” or “Install” button to add Tennis Channel to your device.
- Your app is ready to be launched.
- Launch the app to an Activation Code. Save the code and head over to tennischannel.com/activate.
- Here, you should be prompted to enter the Registration Code.
- Next, you need to select your service provider from the given list.
- Click “Continue” and complete the activation process by following the on-screen prompts.
Get Tennis Channel on Amazon Fire TV
- Download the Tennis Channel Everywhere app from the “Amazon App Store”.
- Once it is installed, click the app to open it.
- If prompted, enter the sign-in details to receive a code.
- Now, go to tennischannel.com/activate and enter the code.
- Select your service provider and click “Continue”.
Here you go! You are done with the activation process of your Tennis Channel.