Complete Guide to Activate Sync My Ride
If you own a Ford car, you can become acquainted with Ford Sync. Ford Sync, also known as Ford SYNC, is a factory-installed, integrated in-vehicle communication and entertainment device that allows users to manage music, make hands-free phone calls, and perform a variety of other functions using voice commands. To make sure you can do all of this, go to www.syncmyride.com/activate and set up and activate Ford Sync.
Instruction to Activate FordPass App
Did you know that your car could be equipped to enable you to remotely access certain features such as remote engine start, climate control, and door locking and unlocking? You are fortunate to have these amazing features if you drive a Ford car. So, how can you put these features to use?
All you need is a compatible smartphone, FordPass, and the available FordPass Connect.
- The first step is to download FordPass and approve the terms and conditions from the App Store (for iOS users) or Google Play (for Android users). (If you already have a Ford Owner account, enter your username and password to log in.) Don’t have an account yet? Create one at the Ford website (syncmyride.com/activate).
- Click the “Create an Account” button to get started. It will redirect you to a new page where you must input your email address, confirm your email address, and create a password. Sign in to your Ford account once you have your username and password ready. You can create a FordOwner account using the FordPass App. You will require some basic information as well as a four-digit PIN.
- A pop-up will appear if your vehicle is equipped with FordPass Connect.
- The pop-up will request that you connect your vehicle.
- You must now swipe left to ‘Add.’ (To add a second car, go to the home screen and select the “ADD VEHICLE” option.)
- Then, you must check the VIN bar code by clicking the camera icon and pointing your phone’s camera to the VIN label displayed on the driver’s doorsill of your vehicle.
- A “Vehicle Found!” screen will appear, prompting you to press the Get Started key.
- The following screen will instruct you to activate FordPass Connect by clicking the “Activate Vehicle” button.
- You will now go to your car and turn it on. On the SYNC3 touch pad, a pop-up screen would appear.
- After a short time, FordPadd home screen will control all remote functions.
That’s it! The configuration and activation process has been completed. You can now lock or unlock your car’s doors from anywhere, start your vehicle remotely, and activate the climate control system.
Steps to Create an Account on Sync My Ride via syncmyride.com/activate Page
You’ll be able to experience and appreciate the new networking features, such as Ford+Alexa, SYNC AppLink, SYNC Connect Wi-Fi Hotspot, and SYNC Connect FordPass, using only your smartphone until you learn how to quickly customise the Ford Sync My Ride technology. The instructions for linking your phone are mentioned below.
- To get started, go to the Ford Sync My Ride website and register for an account. To do so, simply go to the Sync My Ride site on your phone, tablet, or machine.
- Pick the “HELLO, YOUR NAME” option after you’ve arrived at the page, and then the “Your Settings” option.
- After that, go to the Settings section and click the “Vehicles & SYNC” tab.
- Then, under the “Vehicles & SYNC” section, find the “SYNC Mobile Settings” option and select “Add a Number.”
- After that, you’ll need to type your phone number as well as the username you want to use.
- After that, you’ll need to download and install the Ford Sync Destinations programme on your phone, as well as activate the Bluetooth feature. When you start your Ford, it will immediately connect.
Steps to Activate on Sync My Ride via syncmyride.com/activate Page
Follow the instructions below to learn how to activate Sync My Ride on the syncmyride.com/activate link.
- Go to the Sync My Ride activation page by typing syncmyride.com/activate into your laptop, tablet, or computer’s web browser.
- Once you’ve arrived at the activation tab, go to the top-right corner of the screen and press the Register/Sign in button. You’ll be taken to the next tab after that.
- On the next tab, type your email address or username and password in the fields given, and then click the Sign In button.
- Then, to complete the activation process, simply obey the on-screen prompts.
- If you need help with the Sync My Ride feature activation process, go to the Support option on the activation page and look at the assistance options to find a response to your specific question.
Features of Ford SYNC
- SYNC AppLink: Start and monitor your top Mobile apps via voice or embedded touchscreen commands.
- Ford+Alexa: Alexa lets this possible, whether you are looking for traffic updates at Rice Lake or shopping in Amazon between Hayward and Cumberland. Up to 30,000 of its skills, plus the opportunity to communicate with supported smart home products, are included.
- SYNC Connect Ford Pass: SYNC enables you to watch the location of your vehicle, to lock or unlock remotely, to verify critical diagnostic details on the service or even to heat the cab before slipping inside.
- SYNC Connect Wi-Fi Hotspot: SYNC Connect will connect up to 10 units at once for the whole family and provide connectivity outside the car from up to 50 feet. For a solid, safe web connection you’ll never like.
- SYNC 3 Android Auto/Apple CarPlay: Take and make phone calls, return missed calls, listen to voicemail messages, listen to and stream music, or write, read, and respond to text messages. You can also use live traffic forecasts and voice driven navigation.
So, to activate the Sync My Ride on the syncmyride.com/activate tab, you’ll need to follow these steps.