If you are into science fiction, horror, paranormal, and fantasy shows, SYFY is the channel for you. With a wide range of shows in your favorite genre, you will get non-stop entertainment. The channel also has its application which helps viewers in accessing the content anytime, anywhere. All you need to do is activate the app on your device.
Check out this guide here to activate the SYFY app on streaming devices viz. Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, PS4, and Xbox via syfy.com/activatenbcu.
Activate Syfy on Roku through syfy.com/activatenbcu
For activating the SYFY app on your Roku device, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Turn on your Roku device and go to the ‘Streaming Channels’ option.
- Search for the ‘SYFY’ app through the search bar.
- From the search results, select the app and click the ‘Add Channel’ button for downloading the app.
- Once the download is complete, open the app and you will see an activation code on the screen.
- Open the activation link – syfy.com/activatenbcu – in a web browser from a different device. Enter the activation code in the field and hit the ‘Continue’ button.
- Complete the process and the SYFY content will start streaming on your device.
Activate Syfy on Apple TV
To activate the SYFY app on your Apple TV, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the Apple App Store on your TV.
- Now, search for the SYFY app. Select the app from the search results.
- Click the ‘GET’ button to begin the download procedure.
- Once the download is complete, open the app to generate the activation code.
- Visit the syfy.com/activatenbcu link from your smartphone or computer.
- When the page loads, enter the code in the provided field.
- Click the ‘Continue’ button to complete the process.
- A success message will appear on the screen. The Apple TV screen will refresh in a few minutes and you will be able to stream the SYFY content.
Syfy on Android TV
Watch your favorite SYFY content on your Android TV by activating the app. Here is the detailed process for the same:
- Turn on the Android TV and go to the Apps section.
- Open the Play Store app and click the magnifying glass icon. Now, type in ‘SYFY’in the search bar and hit enter.
- Select the SYFY app from the search results.
- Click the ‘Install’ button. The installation process will take a few seconds.
- Open the app and an activation code will appear on the screen. If asked to sign in, do so using your SYFY ID.
- Now, open the syfy.com/activatenbcu link on a separate browser and enter the code in the provided space.
- Continue the activation process to watch SYFY on your Android TV.
- To pick the network of your TV provider, click the drop-down menu.
- Sign in to your username and password account.
- Upon logging in, you will be able to access Syfy content on your TV via Roku device on your Web browser.
Activate SYFY on Amazon Fire TV Stick
Follow the steps mentioned below to activate SYFY on your Amazon Fire TV:
- Go to the Amazon App Store on your Fire TV.
- Run a search for the SYFY app and select the app from the search results.
- Download the app. It might take a few minutes.
- Once the download is complete, open the app and an activation code will appear on the screen.
- Go to syfy.com/activatenbcu and enter the activation code in the provided space. Click the ‘Keep On Going’ button.
- Sign in using your TV provider’s credentials and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
Activate SYFY on Xbox One
For streaming the SYFY content on your Xbox device, check out this detailed process:
- Open the Xbox One home screen and navigate to the Play Store.
- Look for the SYFY app and download the app.
- After the download is complete, launch the app. An activation code will be generated.
- On a computer or mobile device, visit syfy.com/activatenbcu and type in the activation code in the provided space.
- After the successful completion of the activation process, you can stream SYFY content on your Xbox.
Activate SYFY on PS4
Stream SYFY content on your PS4 using the following steps:
- On your PS4, navigate to the PlayStation Store.
- Search for the SYFY app and start the installation process.
- On successful installation, open the app and an activation code will appear on the screen with some instructions.
- As per the instructions, go to syfy.com/activatenbcu and enter the code. Click the ‘Continue’ button.
- Complete the process to enjoy your favorite animated shows on your PS4.
What if the SYFY code is not working?
If you follow the above-mentioned steps (for each device) carefully, then you won’t face any issues in the activation process. Still, if the SYFY code is not working, try the following fixes:
- The code comes with a time limit. So, it is important to use it within the mentioned time period. Otherwise, it will expire.
- Make sure you are connected to an active internet connection.
- Sometimes, there is an issue in the network. So, wait for some time before trying again.
- At last, uninstall and reinstall the app to get a new activation code.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. What are the popular shows streaming on SYFY?
A: Some popular shows on SYFY are Resident Alien, The Expanse, Van Helsing Krypton, The Magicians, Sanctuary, 12 Monkeys, and Warehouse 13.
Q. Why is my TV provider not listed on the site?
A: SYFY keeps on working to add more TV Providers to its list. You must just wait for your TV Provider to get added to the list.
Q. Why do I require my TV Provider’s credentials?
A: You need your TV Provider’s credentials to sign up for the SYFY account. Contact your TV Provider, if you don’t have an account.
Q. When will be the new episodes available on the SYFY app?
A: The new episodes are made available on the app the day after they air on TV.
Q. I live in Canada. Can I access SYFY?
A: No. SYFY is available only in New Zealand, the United States, and Australia.