Are you interested in watching award-winning films, entertaining web shows, and original series? Download the Sundance TV app and watch it on your device. Read on to see how to activate Sundance TV (sundancetv.com/activate) and do not miss out on your favorite shows?
History of Sundance TV
Sundance TV was launched in 1996. Robert Redford created it to offer access to feature films, documentaries, television shows and original series. Sundance TV is available on all channels, including on-air, online at sundance.tv, on-demand and web. Some of the Sundance shows available are:
- Law & Order
- Hap and Leonard
- The a Word
- The Staircase
- Top of the Lake
- Barry Miller
- Criminal Minds
- Clever man
- Black Hawk Down
- The Andy Griffith Show
Guide To Activate Sundance TV Using sundancetv.com/activate
The Sundance Channel is a paid service, so to watch full content, you would need to have a subscription.
Activate Sundance TV on Roku Using sundancetv.com/activate
- Go to Roku’s home screen, select Channels,
- Next, you’ll need to select the Search Channels option and use the virtual keyboard to type Sundance in the given area.
- To get to the preview, select the Sundance TV app from the search result.
- You will need to select the Add Channel option once you’re on the Preview page and wait until the application is installed on your computer.
- You will need to go back to the home screen and open the Sundance TV app after that app gets installed.
- You then have to sign up to the app if needed. You can see an activation code on your computer once you are logged in. If the activation code is not visible on the screen, it can be found under Settings.
- Now open a web browser on your computer, tablet, or smartphone and go to the sundancetv.com/activate page. This takes you to the Sundance TV activation page.
- Enter the code on the activation page in the given field and select submit, then you can watch the Sundance TV app from your Roku device.
Activate Sundance TV on Apple TV Using sundancetv.com/activate
- From the home screen of your Apple TV, choose the App Store app.
- You can view the Sundance TV app list in the App Store, or use the search option.
- Once you’re on your preview page, click the Get button to install the app on your Apple TV.
- You will have to open it after you have installed the Sundance app on your Apple TV. You will need to sign up for the app if needed.
- When you log in, an activation code with the instructions will be provided on the screen. You can browse the menu to find the activation code if you don’t see it on your screen.
- Open a web browser on your smartphone, computer, or tablet once you have the activation code to go to the sundancetv.com/activate page. You will be directed to Sundance TV’s activation page.
- Enter the code in the given field and press Submit on the activation page.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the activation process. You will then watch Sundance TV on your Apple TV.
Activate Sundance TV on Android TV Using sundancetv.com/activate
- Start by turning the Android TV on and navigating to the Play Store.
- Once you’re in the Play Store app, you’ll need to enter Sundance in the Search bar and click Search.
- You would need to select the Sundance TV app from the search result. You’ll be led to the app’s preview tab.
- Once you are on the preview page, click the Install button to complete the installation process.
- Then you’ll need to go to your Android TV home screen to open the Sundance app. If asked, you’ll need to sign in to the app. You can see an activation code on your screen once you are logged in. If you do not see the activation code, you will find it in the Settings section.
- Now, you will need to go to the sundancetv.com/activate page on a web browser using a separate computer or mobile device. You will be taken to the Sundance TV app’s activation page.
- Enter the code in the given field on the activation page and press the Submit button. You can then use your Android TV to watch the Sundance TV app.
Activate Sundance TV on Fire TV Using sundancetv.com/activate
- Switch on your Amazon Fire TV to begin with, and go to the Apps
- In the Apps section, you will need to search the app list to find Sundance TV or use the search bar.
- Go to its preview page to install it on your Fire TV once you find the app.
- You will need to click the Open option to launch the app after the installation is done.
- You can see the activation code along with instructions on your screen when you open the app.
- You will need to open a web browser on your computer, phone, tablet, or any device once you have the activation code, and type sundancetv.com/activate in the address bar to open it.
- You will need to enter the code shown on your Fire TV screen on the Sundance TV app activation page and click the Submit button.
- Congratulations! Now you can use your Fire TV to watch your favorite content available on Sundance.
These measures are therefore going to help you activate Sundance TV on the sundancetv.com/activate page on the Apple, Android, Fire TV or Roku player.