Roku offers famous video content, which can be streamed by watching your favourite TV shows, sports, news and more, through the smart TV connection. It serves as one of the best devices for accessing shows and movies from a range of popular channels or TV access the services, and it serves as a home for all of your entertainment needs.
Use the link www.roku.com/link to quickly activate your Roku. You must have a Roku account to complete the setup and activation process. There are two key ways to set up your Roku account. You can either build an account at roku.com/link or set up the account when going through the activation process.
We are going to take every step you can take in creating, setting and activating your Roku in order to stream your videos.
Don’t Have a Roku Account Yet? Here’s How to Create a Roku Profile
Here’s how to create a Roku account for free on your device:
- To begin, double-tap on a browser to launch it.
- Then, in the address bar, type roku.com/link and press Enter.
- You will now be guided to the Roku homepage, where you must click the Register Now or Sign-Up button.
- After that, you’ll be taken to a page where you can create a Roku account.
- Fill in all of the requested information, including your first and last names, date of birth, active email address, gender, and password.
- Note: For your account, it is suggested that you create a safe and strong password. Before proceeding, enter a valid email address.
- Check all of the details; if something is incorrect, make the required changes.
- After that, check the box for human verification if it’s open. “I’m not a robot,” it will announce.
- For the account creation procedure, follow all of the onscreen instructions.
Note: You may be asked to enter payment information when creating your Roku account. It’s for popular and premium online watch the services and channels. As a result, a paid subscription grants you complete access to premium services and features.
Why Do You Need A Roku Account?
Roku devices have a user-friendly and easy-to-use interface for watch content and even account creation and activation. Roku generally includes a standard remote, with stable, useful functionalities such as Roku Search, making it easy for the gadget to search for content or display it on your screen. It offers you free and paid access to more than 4000 channels and content.
It helps you to access different contents such as:
- BBC iPlayer TV shows, ITV HUB, STV Player, all four, etc.
- Common platforms such as VEVO, TuneIn, Box Plus and others
- BBC Sports, Deezers, Sky News, Red Bull TV, TV Player, etc. content is available free of charge
- Blockbuster programmes and videos, TV shows and original content recently launched, on various trustworthy networks such as Netflix, NOW TV, the Sky Store, Google Play, Amazon Prime Video
Note: For certain premier and paid channels you will have to pay a nominal fee. It is also a good idea to check if the channel is free or a paid subscription.
- Follow the next step once you have all been set up for the Roku activation procedure.
How to Activate Roku Device Via roku.com/link activate
To activate your Roku system, follow the following steps –
- Switch on your Roku device.
- It is often recommended to follow the Quick Start Guide that comes with the device. You may want to review this page for additional assistance.
- Connect the internet to your device. You may come across new software. If required, download the same.
- Take note of the displayed code and use your cell phone or computer to navigate to roku.com/link.
- Check that you are not being led to any fake websites.
- You must enter the code here and then press the “Submit” button.
- To finish the process, follow the on-screen instructions. Your Roku device will now be functional.
Note: Failure to complete all of the steps listed on the official Roku website will result in an error and your system will not be activated.
How to Add channels to my Roku device
To add a channel to your Roku for watch system, follow these steps.
- To return to the home screen, press the home button on the Roku remote.
- Select OK after going to the ‘Channels’ option.
- Look for the name of the channel you want to add in the search bar.
- To add the channel to your www.roku.com/link account, click the ‘Add Channel’ button.
How to Choose the Best Roku Device?
Needless to say, Roku pioneered streaming for the TV. The Roku media players are easy to set up and are a cost-effective way to watch TV. With an array of streaming devices to pick from, it can get confusing. You may seek professional help or just ask your colleague who’s recently purchased the latest version of the product. Visit the official Roku website to get hold of the ideal/ most suitable device for your home and activate it at roku.com/link to access tons of free content, blockbuster movies, and the latest TV shows.
How to Resolve Issues While Activating Roku Device?
Did you encounter an error while attempting to activate your Roku device? Don’t be worried! Simply enter the code again to see what happens. If it does not provide a solution, return to your Roku and click the “Star” button on your Roku remote. It will immediately prompt you to “Get a new code.” Tap it to obtain a new code. Now, navigate to the activation page and enter the code there. This time it should work.
Roku Devices has various features, making it one of the best platforms. You may use the Roku Devices in a number of ways. You can purchase a Roku TV, install the Roku app on your smart TV, or purchase a Roku stick. Both of these devices have access to the Roku platform.