Activate PCH Subscription with Activation Code via pch.com/actnow
The Publishers Clearing House (PCH) is a direct marketing organization that specializes in selling merchandise and magazine subscriptions, as well as sweepstakes, which are prize-based games. Despite the fact that this organization is well known for its sweepstakes and Prize Patrol (which it uses to support magazine subscriptions), the bulk of its revenue comes from the merchandise. If you’ve purchased a Publishers Clearing House subscription, you’ll also receive an activation code, which you can use to activate your account at www.pch.com/final.
Enter an event and Win – Fill out this official entry form to participate in the ongoing events. The entry is absolutely free.
Now, let’s move on to the subscription activation process.
Official website to fill form Direct link click now: https://spectrum.pch.com/Path/OBMayTV21CtlReg/FULLREG.aspx?tid=b81c34c0-b554-4926-af24-102df7a2f973
Activate Your PCH Subscription at www.pch.com/final
If you have also received an activation code in your mail, here are the steps you can follow to activate your PCH subscription.
- Open the packet you have received in the mail and locate the five-digit activation code (it’s two letters and three numbers) at the bottom.
- Open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and visit the Publisher Clearing House activation page at www.pch.com/final.
- Once you’ve arrived at the PCH activation page, enter the activation code in the provided field area and then press the Submit Code button, which will take you to the next screen.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the activation process.
- After the activation process is complete, you can access your PCH account online.
How to Sign Into Your PCH Account?
Now that you have a PCH account, here is how you can sign in to your PCH account:
- Go to a web browser on your computer, phone, or tablet and visit the Publishers Clearing House webpage at pch.com.
- Once you’ve arrived at PCH’s homepage, click on the Sign-in button near the top-right corner of the screen. It will lead you to the next screen.
- Then enter the ID and password and click the “Sign-in” button.
- Finally, you’ll be able to use your PCH account.
How to Registered Your PCH Account?
If you want to create a PCH account, simply follow the step-by-step instructions given below.
- Go to the Publishers Clearing House webpage at pch.com.
- Click the Register option in the top-right corner of the screen, and you’ll be taken to the next page.
- On the next page, fill in the appropriate fields on your screen with the following information: Title, First Name, Last Name, Street Address, Apt/Suite, City, State, Zip Code, Date of Birth, and Email.
- And, once you’ve completed the necessary details, you’ll need to validate them and follow the on-screen prompts to finish the registration process.
Can’t Reach PCH.com?
If you are having trouble reaching the official website, here is what you can do:
- Clear the browser’s cookies and cache.
- Disable any third-party plug-ins.
- Disable ad blocker.
- Restart your device.
- Update the browser or install a different browser.
- If you are accessing the website from a computer, check the date and time of the device. Sometimes due to incorrect time settings, the session time gets over.
PCH Activation Code not Working?
As the PCH activation code is mailed to users, it cannot be generated again. Also, there are very less chances that the code doesn’t work. Still, if you are facing such as issue, here is what you can do.
- See if you are connected to an active internet connection.
- Check if you are entering the correct code.
- Also, see if the event for which you are entering the code is active or not. Make sure you activate the code within the event’s time period.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I forgot my PCH password. Can I reset it?
Yes. Here are the steps to be followed:
- Go to the official PCH website and click the Sign-in button.
- Click on the ‘Forgot Password or Username’ link on the sign-in page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the password reset process.
I don’t want to receive promotional emails from PCH. How can I unsubscribe?
It is an easy process. Just open any one of the emails and go to the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of the message. Click it and you are done. The unsubscription may take up to seven business days to process.
Does PCH charge any processing fee for prizes?
No. There is no processing fee, handling charges, or tax associated with the prize you win.
I received a call asking me to pay some money for claiming the prize from PCH. Is it legit?
No. PCH never calls winners asking for money. We suggest you do not make any payment and report the scam to PCH via the Scam Incident Report option.
How will I know if I won?
PCH will inform you about your win. Major prize winners are informed in person or live. And, those who win $10,000 or less are notified via an overnight express carrier.
I can’t sign into my PCH account. Why?
The following may be the possible reasons for your issue. Try to fix them and sign in again:
Make sure you are connected to an active internet connection.
Ensure that the username and password entered are correct. Don’t forget that the password is case-sensitive.