Pandora is one of the leading music platforms where you can browse and play music, podcasts, albums and playlists. You can download and easily access your favorite soundtracks and podcasts offline. With all latest global hits, it is constantly updated, so you can listen to your favorite songs on your devices. On various platforms, including Android, iOS, Windows, Roku, Google Home devices, Xbox One and many more, Pandora is available.
Users can access this service through a web browser or a mobile app. On the other hand, one has no cost, freemium service and commercials are offered through paid subscriptions with good video quality, music downloads, offline channels. This app is available on various devices, such as Roku, where the app has to be installed and activated from pandora.com/activate from the channel store.
Subscription Plans Available under Pandora?
For Pandora, there are many subscription packages available, make sure to select and pay for any one, and then continue to install an app:
1. Pandora (Free)
- Initially, it is a cost-free service that supports ads.
- In addition, its users were unable to select specific tracks.
- In addition, subscribers can hop a reduced number of songs, but there is no advantage of rewinding.
2. Pandora Plus
- First of all, there’s no ad subscription service that prices up to $4.99 a month.
- In addition, users can do no cost tests over the Roku app for seven days.
- On the other hand, it lets you replay tracks, skip an unlimited number of songs, and give you a longer timeout time.
3. Pandora Premium
- This includes the ability to browse and play songs on demand and offers many additional benefits.
- Pandora Premium is available on iOS, Kindle and Sonos devices, Amazon Fire TV, Amazon X1, Android, Apple Air Play and Apple AirPlay.
pandora.com/activate – Download the Pandora App
In order to use the Pandora services, follow the steps below as follows:
- On your device, type the Pandora TV app on your mobile and visit the Google Play Store or the App Store.
- Download the application now and install it once it’s downloaded.
- Now, open the app, and you’ll get the Pandora.com/roku code to enter on your mobile device.
- Browse pandora.com/activate and enter the code for unlimited buffer-free services in the prompted field
How to Install Pandora.com/activate on Roku Device?
Roku is the simplest way on your entertainment systems to get to Pandora. Pandora is accessible from the Roku Channel Store directly and can also be installed from the Roku Channel Store directly.
- Connect your Roku player to your TV’s HDMI port.
- Switch on your TV and open the Media Player of Roku.
- Now enter the credentials of Roku Sign in and connect them to the Internet.
- Click the home button on the remote Roku, which will take you to the home screen of Roku.
- Choose channels from the home menu option.
- It takes you to the Channel Store.
- Search for Pandora and pick the Pandora app from the list of channels.
- From the Pandora app information screen, click Add Channel.
- That’s it. Your channel list is added to the Pandora app.
- Go to the Channels section on your Roku Player after Pandora is added to the Roku channel.
- Open the Pandora app, then select Continue.
- Open your web browser now and go to https://www.pandora.com to create an account.
- Visit www.pandora.com/roku and enter the activation code on the TV screen that is connected to Roku.
You can now enjoy this channel on your connected Roku TV screen.
Steps to Pandora.com Activation Code on DirecTV
Pandora DirecTV, including Pandora Media and the Music Genome Project, is owned and controlled by registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. The service is available free of charge for all online movies and series lovers. You will definitely need to follow the proven steps with the Pandora.com activation code if you want to configure Pandora on DirecTV. Once you received the Pandora DirecTV code, in the given area, enter the activation code and go through the set-up process.
In order to set up DirecTV for Pandora, the following steps would have to be pursued:
- Launch Pandora via the Menu on Direct TV
- Under the menu, find the Extras and go to Pandora.
- You’ll be led to the welcome screen, press Next.
- The screen will appear in front of your PC window displaying the activation code with the message, “Do not leave this screen until the following steps have been completed.”
- Now, open a web browser on your computer and go to pandora.com/directv.
- Enter the activation code for Pandora DirecTV and press Activate now.
- In order to move further, you are asked to enter either new Pandora account details or use current Pandora account credentials.
- The DirecTV device will automatically precede you to your station list once you get the confirmation screen.
- Finally, tap
Hope this; article will help you complete the Pandora activation steps on the Roku device by using the pandora.com/roku activation process.