Nordstrom is a luxury department store chain which initially opened as a shoe store. However later, it expanded into a complete retailer comprising departments for cosmetics, fragrances, clothing, accessories, jewellery, handbags, and footwear. Some of their stores also feature wedding and furnishing departments, as well as restaurants, in-house cafes, and espresso bars. To offer rewards to its customers for every purchase, the retail chain offers Nordstrom credit cards.
There are two Nordstrom credit cards offered to customers – Nordstrom Visa Card and Nordstrom Store card (also called Nordstrom Retail Credit Card). Generally, a customer with fair credit is offered a Store card that can only be used for Nordstrom purchases. However, if a customer has good or excellent credit, he/she is most likely to be offered a Visa card. If you have recently got your card, you will first need to activate it vising the nordstromcard.com/activate page.
To know how to activate the Nordstrom card at nordstromcard.com/activate, follow the information provided below.
Guide to Activate Nordstrom Card at nordstromcard.com/activate
Before you follow the instructions to activate your Nordstrom card at the nordstromcard.com/activate page, make sure that you have created a Nordstrom account. If you have not signed up for a Nordstrom account, you can create one by following the information provided below.
To Create a Nordstrom Account
- Open a web browser on your computer and go to the homepage of Nordstrom (https://www.nordstrom.com/).
- Once you are on the homepage, you will need to click on the Sign In option located on the top-right corner of the screen. You will be directed to the sign-in page of Nordstrom.
- On the Sign-in page, you will need to enter your email address in the provided field and click on the Next button.
- On the next screen, you will need to enter your First Name, Last Name, and Password in the relevant fields.
- After entering the required information in the prompted fields, you will need to click on the Create Account button. Your Nordstrom account will be created.
Once you have created your Nordstrom account, you can follow the instructions provided below to activate your Nordstrom card at nordstromcard.com/activate webpage.
- Open a web browser on your computer and go to the Nordstrom card activation page (www.nordstromcard.com/activate).
- Once you are on the activation page, you will be prompted to provide certain information related to your card.
NOTE: Make sure you are logged into your Nordstrom account to activate your credit card.
- You will need to enter your Last name, Date of Birth (in MM/DD/YYYY format), Phone number, Credit Card number (only the last 6 digits) in the relevant fields on your screen.
- Once you have entered the required details in the prompted fields on your screen, you will need to click on the Activate button.
- After that, you will simply need to follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation of your Nordstrom credit card.
Things to Remember
When activating your Nordstrom credit card, there are certain things that you should know about. These things include the following:
- The activation process will be applicable to all the cards on your Nordstrom account.
- When you will activate your Nordstrom card, it will cause your old cards to deactivate automatically. Make sure to destroy any deactivated cards for security purposes.
- Make sure to update the details of your Nordstrom Visa credit card wherever it might be stored for making purchases and bill payments.
- If you have activated the Nordstrom Auto Pay facility to manage your Nordstrom bills, there will be no need to take any sort of action on your card. Your current settings will be applied automatically to your new Nordstrom card.
Similar Post: jetbluemastercard.com/activate
Get Help from Nordstrom Customer Support
While in most of the cases, following the above-mentioned steps should help you activate your Nordstrom credit card easily, however, if you are facing trouble activating your card and need assistance for it, you can contact Nordstrom customer support through any of the following assistance mediums.
If you wish to visit the Customer Service page of Nordstrom to explore support options for assistance related to the Nordstrom card, you can follow the instructions provided below.
- Open a web browser and go to the homepage of Nordstrom (https://www.nordstrom.com/).
- Once you are on the homepage, you will need to scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- On the bottom of the page, you will need to click on the Customer Service option located near the lower-left corner of the screen. This will take you to the Nordstrom customer service page on the next screen.
- On the Nordstrom customer service page, you can go through the list of different assistance options to get help for your Nordstrom credit card.
So, these are the instructions that will help you activate your Nordstrom credit card at the nordstromcard.com/activate page.