How to Activate Nat Geo TV on Roku and Apple TV 
Got a Roku device? Maybe, you have an Apple TV or a smart TV? No matter which streaming platform you have, the Nat Geo TV app is available on all smart devices and digital media players. Simply, access the authorized web link, i.e. natgeotv.com/activate to enter a 7-digit unique activation code, verify your TV provider, and there you go. Read through the post to accumulate all pertinent information that you will need to cast the best NAT GEO content on your TV.
Trademarked as Nat Geo or Nat Geo TV, National Geographic is a massively popular pay-TV network that mainly features documentaries with factual content involving reality and pseudo-scientific, science, nature, history, culture, and other entertainment programs. Not only are the programs accepted in the United States, but also people from all around the world give a lot of love and support to these programs. It allows people to stream its content on their streaming devices, which makes it pretty convenient to cast full episodes and documentaries right onto their TV screens.
Guide to Activate Nat Geo TV App on Streaming Platforms
The flagship channel – National Geographic – is owned by National Geographic Partners, which is a joint venture between the National Geographic Society (27%) and The Walt Disney Company (73%). Since the flagship channel has a vast audience base, it never shies away from keeping them engaged with its signature experiences and stories. To ensure its loyal customers are not betrayed, it lets them use their streaming platforms to watch what the channel has to offer. Nat Geo, however, will require its patrons to have a streaming platform, an active subscription, a high-speed Internet connection, a TV provider account, and, of course, the activation link (nationalgeographic.com/tv/activate) ready.
Once you have these ready beforehand, you are good to go with the following universal steps.
- After turning on your streaming and making sure that it is connected to the TV, you will try and access a unique activation code.
- You can get it by navigating to the Channel Store on your streaming device and getting it on your platform.
- Now, head to natgeotv.com/activate to enter the received code.
- Access the link using your laptop or smartphone.
- When you enter the activation code that you have received from your TV screen, it will prompt you to select “CONTINUE”.
- Click on the option and select your TV provider.
- If prompted to sign in with your TV provider, please carry out the on-screen instructions.
- Upon successful sign-in, you should be able to have access to full episodes as well as the live stream option.
How to Activate Nat Geo TV on Roku?
One of the most sought-after streaming platforms, Roku can stream content from any streaming service provider. It all requires you to have the essentials ready like a TV provider login details and the Internet connection.
- Turn on your device and make sure it is already connected to your TV.
- Use your Roku remote to access the Home screen.
- From there, you can access the “Roku Channel Store”. It should be located on the left side of the screen.
- Look for the Nat Geo TV app in the search bar. If you don’t find it, type the keyword.
- After getting it, click on the “+Add channel” to add it to your existing channel list.
- Now, tap the app to open it.
- On your TV screen, you will now receive a unique activation code.
- Note down the code and head to the official activation page – natgeotv.com/activate.
- For this, you need to use your PC or smartphone.
- Now, enter the code and click on the “Continue” button.
- Select your TV provider as you go with the on-screen prompts and then, sign in with your TV provider.
- That’s it! You are ready to watch everything that you love on Nat Geo.
Activate Nat Geo TV on Apple TV
- Turn on your Apple TV and access the App Store to find the Nat Geo TV channel.
- Look for the app in the search bar. If you don’t find it, type the keyword.
- If you see the channel, click on the “Get” option to add the app to your channel list.
- Launch the app to open it. This will fetch you a unique activation code.
- Take note of the 7-digit activation code and go to natgeotv.com/activate.
- Enter the code in the given field.
- Click on “Continue” and select your TV provider.
- Sign in with your TV provider.