The Mercury Credit Card is a Mastercard that First Bank & Trust issues to its customers for use in purchasing and making payments wherever MasterCard is allowed. The Mercury card is typically classified as a middle-tier credit card, requiring only average credit to be eligible. If you have recently acquired this card, you must first activate it on the www.mercurycards.com/activate page before you can use it for purchases and payments. Mercury Mastercard is a perfect choice for those looking for a basic credit card with no annual fees. Mercury Mastercard is a relatively newcomer to the credit card scene, having been unveiled in 2018. Mercury mainly targeted people with credit scores ranging from 575 to 675. It will be an excellent option for those looking to improve their credit. Follow the instructions below to learn how to activate a Mercury card at www.mercurycards.com/activate.
How to Activate Mercury Card?
- To start, open a browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and go to the Mercury card activation page at mercurycards.com/activate.
- You will be asked to sign in to your mercury account by providing your Username and Password once you reach the activation page.
- So, in the given field, type your Username and Password, and then click Sign In.
- To complete the activation process, log in to your account and follow the on-screen prompts.
- If you forget your Mercury account’s Username or Password, press or tap the Forgot your username? (if you forget the username) or Forgot your password? (if you don’t know the password). The activation process would then be completed by merely following the on-screen prompts.
- Alternatively, you can try activating your Mercury card by choosing Activate My Card from the sign-in box or from the various boxes that read – Respond to Mail Offer, Make a Payment, and Activate My Card. You must now click the Activate My Card button.
- You will be led to the next screen after clicking or tapping on the Activate My Card button, where you will be asked to submit details such as Your New Card Number, The Last 4 Digits of Your SSN, and Your Birth Month and Year.
- Keep your Mercury card handy during the activation process, as you’ll be asked to provide credit card details.
- You must then press the Proceed button after entering the appropriate details in the given area.
- You will be led to the next screen after pressing the Proceed button, where you will need to obey additional directions.
- Your Mercury card will be activated after you complete the on-screen directions on the next page, and you will be able to use it to make transactions and payments.
So, these are the steps you’ll need to take to complete the Mercury credit card activation process.
Steps to Apply for Mercury Mastercard at www.mercurycards.com/activate
You need to apply for the Mercury Mastercard if you do not have one. This procedure will provide you with a reservation code that you will use to register for a Mercury Mastercard. The Mercury Credit Card is only available to those who have received an invitation. To complete the application form, simply follow the instructions below:
- You must first go to the Mercury Cards website.
- By clicking on this link www.mercurycards.com, you will be guided to the website.
- On the homepage, look for the Respond to Mail Offer option and click it.
- Then, in the appropriate area, enter your reservation code.
- Fill in the last four digits of your SSN in the next field.
- Simply choose the Apply Today option after that.
- If your reservation code is validated, you can proceed to the next level.
Rates and Fees of Mercury Card
You can enjoy a variety of benefits when you use the Mercury Mastercard. However, before applying for the Mercury Mastercard, you should be aware of the following rates and fees:
- APR for Purchase: The APR for the purchase will be 25.90% to 27.90%, and it will vary based on the prime rate.
- Cash Advance APR: The cash advance APR will range from 27.90% to 29.90%, depending on the prime rate.
- Annual Fee: There will be no annual fee for the Mercury Mastercard.
- Late Fees: You will be charged up to $38 in late fees.
- Balance Transfer Fee: You can get 4% or at least $5 for the balance transfer.
- Foreign Transaction Fee: For each transaction, you will be paid 3% of the total cost.
How to Pay Mercury Card Bill
The mode of payment is very easy for the Mercury MasterCard bill. You just have to follow the simple guidelines for paying your Mercury MasterCard bill. Follow these guidelines for paying your Mercury MasterCard bill:
- You must first access Mercury Card’s official website.
- For direct access to this website, just click on this link at www.mercurycards.com.
- You must click on the Payment button on the homepage.
- Of the first two fields enter the month of birth and the year of birth.
- Then in the following field, you must enter the credit card number.
- In the last field, enter your social security number.
- After that, simply press the Continue button to proceed.
Pay by Mail
You can pay your Mercury MasterCard bill via postal mail. You simply need to deliver your funds along with all of the necessary details to the following address:
PO Box 70168
Philadelphia, PA 19176-0168
Please send the funds to this address if you would like to make an overnight payment via express mail
400 White Clay Center Dr
Newark, DE 19711
Pay Via Phone
Payment may also be made by automatic telephone calling services. You only have to telephone 866-686-2158 and obey the directions for payment completion.
How to Contact Customer Support?
You can contact Mercury Card Customer Service by following these instructions if you cannot activate your credit card.
- Open a web browser on your device and use the URL–mercurycards.com/activate to the Mercury card activation page.
- You must navigate down to the bottom of the page and click the FAQ until the activation page is in use. You’ll be taken to the next screen.
- You will need to browse through the various common questions on the next screen to find a solution for your specific problem or issue.
- In case the FAQ section does not allow you to solve the problem, you need to scroll down to the bottom of the page on the activation. You need to pick the Contact Us option.
- You will find various support options on the Contact Us page to find assistance with your query.
And this is how you can get help from Mercury Card Customer Support.
The Mercury card is therefore very easy to activate. Your Mercury Card can be easily activated on the official Mercury Cards website. To complete the activation process, simply follow the instructions given above.