Have you got your Lowe’s Credit Card and want to complete the activation of the Lowe’s Credit Card? Well, you know that you can quickly activate Lowe’s credit card online effectively without stress by visiting www.lowes.com/activate. Before we begin, I want you to be aware that the low credit card provides funding and unique incentives to our consumers at Lowe’s store location around the states.
Lowe’s head office was established in 1946, with its headquarters in Mooresville, North Carolina. Lowe has also committed to upgrades and renovation of people’s favourite places. The Lowe company now has over 100,000 employers in the United States, Canada and Mexico, as well as over 1,500 stores.
Lowe’s provides three different cards for its customers. Including
- Lowes Advantage Card
- The Lowes Credit Card for Business
- Lowes PreLoad Card
You can access and maintain your account conveniently from your comfort zone and at any moment by registering your Lowe’s card online. In addition, you can get 5 percent off in-store every day or 6 months of special financing or 84 months of special financing depending on your option with your lowes credit card.
Lowes Credit Card Online Activation
Lowe’s offers its customers a safe and secure website run by Synchrony Bank to enable their Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card or Lowe’s Visa Rewards Card and monitor the web card account and take full advantage of the online service provided to them by Lowe’s Credit Card Account Management.
Not only activation or account administration, new users can use the web portal that can be accessed 24 hours a day from any device, such as a computer or smartphone that is connecting to the Internet for lowe’s advantage credit card.
How to Activate Your Lowes Credit Card
When your new Lowe credit card is issued, it must be activated to make it accessible. Through this retailer, you can apply for various credit lines.
A similar activation process is carried out by Lowe’s Advantage Card, American Express Lowe’s Card and ProServices cards.
You can also use these directions to activate your credit card Lowe’s Visa Rewards online.
Lowe’s provides a ProServices Preload card which needs the registration with this retailer to be loaded and activated.
Activate Your Lowes Credit Card Online
- To start using your new credit card, you would like to visit Lowe’s website for activation.
- Lowe needs you to have an online account to start this process. Before you click on the “Secure Login” button, you must enter your user ID and password.
- If you have a Lowe credit card for the first time, you will have to create your online profile to finish the activation process.
- After you have successfully logged in to your online dashboard, you will need to select Activate Your Card from your menu. To continue this process, select “Register and activate.”
- You will be asked to check your account number on the activation website. Enter what you’ve got on your card and press the Next button.
- Lowe will ask for your details as a security verification method. Your financial details are part of the process. This data helps the issuer monitoring your card to contact you directly if there is a problem or if you qualify for an improvement in the credit line in the future.
- If you approve the terms and conditions of your new account, you will receive a final click button to activate your card. There will be a confirmation page that you want to print for your records.
Lowe’s Credit Card Activate is a website to activate Lowes card online at https://www.lowes.com. Here is your guide to online activation and management of your Lowes card.
- Visit the official Lowe’s Card Activation URL at www.lowes.com/activate.
- You will need an online account to start the activation process. You should follow the instructions above for creating an online account.
- Activate your Lowe account by giving your user ID and password.
- Next, carefully insert the Lowe card number.
- Then follow the steps and directions on the screen.
- Agree with the terms and conditions.
- When done, your Lowes Credit Card will be activated successfully.
You can call the customer service line at 1(800)444-1408 to obtain assistance if you have an issue with activating your Lowes account online. To confirm the details of your account, you will need to have your credit card available. Some of the details from your application to check your identity will also be checked by the customer service representative.
Activate Your Lowe’s Credit Card by Phone
- Synchrony Bank is the lender responsible for this retailer’s credit cards, except for the American Express card from Lowe’s.
- If you have issues with the method of online activation, then you can call the customer service line of the lender at 1 (800) 444-1408 for assistance.
- To confirm the details of your account, you will need to have your credit card available. Any of the details from your application to check your identity will also be checked by the customer service representative.
- To confirm activation of your Lowe’s credit card, you must stay on the line with the representative.
- The American Express card is for business accounts. By calling 1 (800) 492-3344, you can activate this credit line. To contact the customer service line, if you are an employee with a corporate card that your boss wants you to activate, you can call 1 (800) 528-2122.
- For first-time cardholders, Lowe’s offers many rewards that often change throughout the year. If you do not have to activate a credit card but want to apply for one, you can find more information on the Lowe’s website about the different choices.
Recover Lowe’s Credit Card Online Account Login Information
Users who have lost or forgotten their login credentials can get their User ID and reset the password using the login page recovery tools. Keep your Lowe credit card or declaration ready for the details requested.
- To view this page, click on the link ‘Find User ID’ or ‘Reset Password’ below the ‘Secure Login’ button, depending on your requirements.
- Enter your Account ID Card Number and Billing Zip Code
- If the password needs to be reset, enter the User ID and Zip code.
- To proceed with the recovery procedure, click on “Find User ID” or “Continue”
- Note that all the data you need to provide should belong to the primary cardholder in the recovery procedure.
How to Apply for Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card Online
Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card is better for Lowe’s loyal customers because it gives them multiple advantages. As well as accessing daily discounts while shopping at Lowe’s, benefit from existing deals, day-to-day funding of projects. And it’s fast and easy to apply for the online card.
- You can go to Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card website at www.lowes.com/l/Credit/consumer-credit-center for initiating your application process. On the right side of your screen, press the ‘APPLY NOW’ button. After you are guided to the ‘Apply for the Low Credit Card’ tab, you must fill in the entry fields
- You can include the amount available to spend on your assets in the net annual profits. It is not required to provide alimony, child support, and separate maintenance income unless it is credited. And all fields are required unless otherwise specified.
- Press “Continue” to select the choices that are suitable for you, review the terms and conditions and agree to them, complete the rest of the prompts, apply the application when it is done, and wait to see the outcome of your application.
Features Of Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card
Upon acceptance of Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card, you can enjoy all the features and advantages of your card, including promotional and special offers available at that time, such as
- Save up to $100 on your first in-store purchase.
- 5 percent off on qualifying regular transactions or orders charged to the card.
- Labor Day Credit Case up to 24 months of special financing.
- 6 months of special funding for each qualifying purchase of $299 or more
- Project financing up to 84 fixed monthly instalments for a minimum of $2000 in transactions.
- No annual fees
- 24/7 Convenient Account Management and Online Access Programs.
If you’re a faithful Lowe shopper, you may want to try the Lowe Advantage Card. It comes with no annual fees and a lower APR than certain other retail credit cards. You can opt to take a 5 percent discount on your regular transactions, or you can take advantage of exclusive six-month financing on purchases over $299. If you make a transaction of more than $2,000, you can make a fixed payment at a lower APR for a period of 84 months. Like other retail cards, you can only use this card at Lowe stores or on the company’s website.