Wondering how long would it take to activate your newly received JetBlue MasterCard so that you can start making purchases with the card? Well, it is much less than what you have imagined. The best and most trusted way to activate a JetBlue MasterCard is online. Make sure you got a stable Internet connection and a device to carry out the activation steps via jetbluemastercard.com/activate.
Apart from its super-easy and hassle-free transactions, Barclays’ JetBlue MasterCards come featured with numerous benefits including no annual fee, 3x points on JetBlue purchases, no foreign transaction fees, 10,000 bonus points upon sign up, 2x points at grocery stores and restaurants, and more. If you recently signed up with a Barclays’ JetBlue MasterCard – JetBlue Plus World Elite MasterCard, JetBlue World MasterCard, JetBlue Business MasterCard, and JetBlue Rewards World Elite MasterCard, here’s how you can activate the card.
Read to unearth the tips and tricks to activate your newly earned JetBlue MasterCard at jetbluemastercard.com/activate.
How to Activate JetBlue MasterCard at jetbluemastercard.com/activate?
Let’s begin the activation steps right through the steps mentioned below. Make sure you have got the prerequisites ready beforehand. Some of the must-have things that you need to possess include card number, account number, security code, last 4 digits of SSN, etc. For a smooth and seamless experience, the concerned person needs to be an American citizen.
Activate JetBlue MasterCard at jetbluemastercard.com/activate (New Users) –
New users can activate their JetBlue MasterCards within a few minutes even though they don’t have an account before. The activation process is simple and can be followed by anyone. Follow the steps mentioned carefully to set up an online account and then activate the card only to get access to the transaction history and other important details like viewing and managing the account details.
- On your computer, access the authorized activation page – jetbluemastercard.com/activate.
- Click on the link that says “Activate my card now”.
- You will be taken to another page.
- Here, you will be prompted to enter some of the important financial details before your card is activated.
- In the right fields, enter the correct details –
- Last 4 digits of SSN (Social Security Number)
- Date of Birth (DOB of the primary cardholder )
- Account Number (Enter as it appears on the card)
- Security Code (Should be located on the back of the card)
- Occupation (Accountant, Agriculture, Clergy, Engineer, Scientist, Doctor, etc.)
- Select whether you are a United States citizen or not
- Only after remitting all the above details, the system would prompt you to click the “Continue” button.
- Follow a couple of steps and your JetBlue MasterCard will be activated.
You will receive a card success email. You are ready to use the card at your preferred store and reap maximum benefits.
Activate JetBlue MasterCard (Existing Users) –
Existing users who already signed up can find the following steps quite effective. Let’s take a quick look and activate the card before start making purchases.
- Launch your favorite web browser and navigate to jetbluemastercard.com/activate.
- Since you have an account, enter your username and password to activate your account.
- Click the “Log In” button.
- Once you are signed in, look for the “Card Activation” link.
- Click the right button and complete the process.
That’s how you activate your new card if you are already an account holder.
Similar Post: avant.com/card/activate
How to Reset Username or Password?
If you forgot your username or password, you wouldn’t be able to log in. Since this is the ultimate way to keep track of every single activity happening within your account, you should immediately check the steps below to recover it.
- Go to the authorized activation link – jetbluemastercard.com/activate.
- Click the “Forgot username or password?” link just below the “Log In” button.
- Stick to the on-screen instructions and enter the “last 4 digits of your SSN”, “DOB”, and “Account Number”.
- Click the “Continue” button.
There you go! You can easily retrieve your account details.