iON TV is an OTT streaming provider that focuses mostly on TV channels rather than video-on-demand content. It broadcasts both new and classic family-oriented and entertainment programmes. Any iON subscription package can be purchased and used Roku. It also allows new consumers to test out the service for seven days for free before deciding to a paid subscription.
Referrals are a special feature of iON Television for Roku users. You can refer any of your friends or family members to use iON TV, and you will receive one month of free access for each customer you refer. For example, if you suggest ten members, you will be able to watch iON TV for free for a period of ten months.
To get the Ion TV channel on your Roku device, simply install the app and activate it. Follow the instructions below to install and activate the Ion TV channel on your Roku device.
How to Install iON TV on Roku
Install the iON channel on your Roku streaming device by following the steps below:
- Turn on the Roku device.
- In the left pane, click on Streaming channels to get the list of available channels.
- To find out more about streaming channels, click on the Search Channels button.
- In the search box, type iON International and click OK.
- In order to download and install it, click “Add a Channel.”
- Tap the Go to channel button on the following screen.
- Activate your device and start watching international programs on ion
How to Registered for iON TV
- Navigate to the iON TV website using your preferred browser.
- In the top right corner, click the Subscribe Now option.
- Choose the subscription option that best suits your needs.
- Complete all of the processes by clicking New Customer.
- Your account will be successfully enabled after a successful payment.
How to Activate Ion TV on Roku
- To begin, turn on your Roku device and link it to your wireless internet network. You’ll need to go to the home screen once you’ve connected. To do this, press the home button on your Roku remote.
- Scroll down to the bottom area of your Roku device’s home screen and choose the Streaming Channels option. Then, choose Roku Channel Store.
- Find the Ion application in the Roku Channel Store section. In general, you may find this app in the International category. However, if you are unable to locate the app by browsing the categories, you may use the Search option.
- Open the Ion TV channel app. As a result, you will be taken to the app’s launch screen.
- The instructions for activating Ion TV will be presented on the launch screen. When prompted to sign in, enter the login credentials you generated for your Ion TV subscription.
- To activate Ion Television, you will need to go to https://www.ion.tv/america/link-device.html on your computer or mobile browser.
- After entering the activation screen, pick the LINK DEVICE option under Roku. You will then be provided with a small dialogue box in which you will be asked to Subscribe or Sign In.
- Subscribing to the iON TV is required if this is your first time watching. This will take you to the next screen, where you’ll need to select BalkanTV America from the list. To make an account, you will need to provide your Name, Email, and Password in the fields given. To complete your membership, please follow the on-screen directions.
- Please note that if you’re already signed up with Ion TV, you’ll need to pick Sign-in instead of Subscribe. Ion TV can be activated on your Roku device by entering your email address as well as your password in the fields provided at the sign-in screen.
Similar Post: haystack.tv/activate
You will need to follow these instructions to enable the Ion TV channel on your Roku device.
You may activate iON TV or iON International on Roku by following the instructions listed above. While watching in full HD on a Roku player, it works smoothly and without a delay.