Activate Discovery Go on Roku, Fire Stick, and Apple TV
To activate Discovery Go on your streaming device, it is suggested to access the official activation page, i.e. go.discovery.com/activate. At this online address, you will be prompted to carry out the steps carefully. Once the app is activated, you can stream your favorite shows and episodes at the best comforts of your home.
If you or your kids have the thirst for knowledge and stay inquisitive to know things that pique your interests, the Discovery Go channel is what you are looking for. You need to sign up for the channel and pay the subscription fee. The Discovery Go subscription also includes Investigation Discovery, Destination America, TLC, Animal Planet, Discovery Life, Velocity, and more.
Activate Discovery Go on Roku
Roku is a perfect streaming device to access thousands of movies and TV shows. The amazing thing is the Discovery Go app is available on your favorite Roku device. Here are the best activation steps to follow if you want to enjoy the greatest shows including Curse of Akakor, Bering Sea Gold, Homestead Rescue Raney Ranch, Deadliest Catch, Josh Gates, and more.
- Start the activation process by turning on your Roku device.
- Look for any updates. If there’s any, please update and restart the device.
- Now, go to the Roku Channel Store to download the Discovery Go app.
- You can tap on the “+Add channel” button.
- The app will be downloaded. (Although downloading the channel is free, you must have got an active TV provider to enjoy your favorite shows.)
- Now, launch the app and select your cable TV provider. You can provide credentials (username and password) to sign in to the TV provider. (Create a TV provider’s account if you don’t have one.)
- You will see a unique activation code on the TV screen.
- Note down the code and navigate to go.discovery.com/activate on a different device.
- Here, you need to enter the already received code. Make sure you are not making any mistakes.
- Click on the “ACTIVATE” button.
That’s how you get to stream Discovery Go on Roku.
Discovery Go on Amazon Fire TV Stick
The Amazon Fire TV Stick is a popular streaming player. The following steps will help you start exploring the world right from the best comforts of your home.
- Switch on your Fire TV Stick device and make sure the device is connected to your TV via an HDMI port. It should be plugged in.
- Navigate to the Amazon Store using the remote and search for the app.
- You will download the Discovery Go app.
- Now, launch the app and select your cable TV provider.
- Note down a unique code on the TV screen.
- On another device – preferably a computer or smartphone or tablet, you need to navigate to go.discovery.com/activate.
- Enter the already received code.
- Make sure you are not making any mistakes and press “ACTIVATE”.
Your FireStick device is ready to bring you all the actions the channel has to offer.
Guide to Activate the Discovery Go App on Apple TV
Apple TV users need to check out the steps below to activate the channel.
- Turn on the Apple TV device. Make sure it is connected to your home network.
- Use the remote to access the App Store.
- Here, you need to look for the concerned app. Click on the “Get” button.
- The app will be downloaded on the device.
- Once it reflects on your Apple TV device, launch it to generate an activation code.
- Take note of the code and access the official go.discovery.com/activate page.
- Here, you need to enter the code.
- Click on the “ACTIVATE” button.
- You are ready to watch Discovery Go on Apple TV.
Did you run into any problems while activating the channel? Not worries! You may contact the officials for quick assistance.