Gaia is an online community and independent media video watching service that focuses primarily on Yoga and fringe science. In over 185 countries, the subscription service has more than half a million subscribers. In addition, the site includes pseudoscience and yoga and psychedelic articles, both in written and in video. You will need to activate Gaia on the www.gaia.com/activate web page if you are looking to access the content of this video service on your desired media player. You can go through the details given below to learn the activation process for common players such as Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV.
How to Activate Gaia at www.gaia.com/activate on Different Devices
On Apple TV
- Switch on your Apple TV and link to the internet. Make sure you’re signed into your Apple account, as well.
- Once you’ve logged in to your Apple account, you’ll need to go to the App Store to find the Gaia app using Search.
- Once you’ve found the app, you’ll need to download and update it on your Apple TV.
- You will need to open the Gaia app on your TV after the installation is finished and log in to your account. Once you see the activation code on your screen, copy it as required for the activation process.
- You will now need to go to the gaia.com/activate page on your computer or mobile web browser and type the code in the prompted field.
- Make sure you’re logging in to your Gaia account to go to the activation page.
- You’ll be able to access the Gaia app in your Apple TV once your activation code is verified successfully.
On Amazon Fire TV
- First, you’ll need to turn to your Amazon Fire TV stick by connecting it to a power source.
- Next, connect the device to your TV’s HDMI port to enable it. Doing this will show instructions for pairing your remote (if pairing for the first time). Just follow the on-screen directions to connect your Amazon Fire TV stick to your TV.
- You will have to download the Gaia app from the Amazon App Store on your Fire TV Stick once your fire stick is connected. In order to find the app, use the Search option.
- Once you find the app, install it by following the on-screen instructions on your device. If an Amazon Video pin is prompted, enter it in the appropriate field and proceed.
- Start the app now on your TV and copy the activation code on your display screen from the installed apps list of your Amazon fire.
- Now, go to the gaia.com/activate page on your device or smartphone web browser. To get to the activation page, make sure to sign in to your Gaia account.
- When the code is prompted to enter, follow and complete the activation process following the on-screen instructions.
- When the activation process is finished, you will be able to use the Gaia app with your Amazon Fire TV stick.
Follow the link and watch video easy to install and activate Gaia App on Fire TV: Click here
gaia.com/activate on Roku
- First, you need to turn on your Roku player and connect it to your TV. Make sure the internet network is connected with your Roku Player and TV.
- Next, you will need to sign in to your Roku account. When you’ve logged in to your account, press the Home button on your Roku remote to get to the home screen of your Roku account.
- You will have to scroll down on the home screen to open the video watching channels on the next screen you will see a list of the various channels. Here, to locate the Gaia app, you will either need to browse through the list or find it using the Search Channels option.
- Go to its preview page once you find the app and press the Add channel button. If prompted for a PIN, enter it to complete the installation process.
- Now, you’ll need to return to the home screen and find the Gaia channel at the bottom once the channel is installed on your Roku account.
- Next, you need to open the channel and sign in to your account with Gaia (if prompted). Make a note of it when you see the activation code on your screen.
- You will then need to open the gaia.com/activate web page on your computer or mobile web browser and enter the code you noted earlier in the field given.
Follow the link and watch video easy to install and activate Gaia App on Roku: click here
So, to activate the www.gaia.com/activate Gaia app for watching players such as Apple TV, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV Stick, these are the steps you will need to follow.
Still have a question? Connect With Gaia Help Center
Gaia Support Center
Contact Official Gaia