What better way to stream your favorite yoga videos than on the big TV screen via one of your streaming devices? With a Gaia subscription, you get to access video content as well as written articles on psychedelics, yoga, and pseudoscience. If you boast a Fire TV, Apple TV, or Roku, navigate to gaia.com/activate to carry out the activation process.
How to Get Gaia on Apple TV
Do you own an Apple TV? You are in luck. In this section, we discuss the quickest ways to activate Gaia on Apple TV using the official link gaia.com/activate. Here you go!
- Switch on your Apple TV device and go to the “App Store” using the help of the remote.
- Click on the magnifying glass icon and search for the desired app.
- Once you find the app, click on the “Get” button.
- This will download and install the Gaia app on your Apple TV.
- Launch the app to receive a code. In the process, if you are prompted to sign in to your account, please do that.
- Access the official www.gaia.com/activate page on your computer.
- In the desired field, enter the code.
The system will verify the code. Once done, you can start streaming your Gaia programs on your Apple TV.
Activate Gaia on Roku Device
Roku users will have to follow the steps mentioned below to activate and watch Gaia programs.
- As you begin the activation process, make sure your Roku player is already set up and you are signed in to it.
- From the home screen of your Roku player, navigate to “Streaming Channels”.
- Click on the “Search Channels” option under “Streaming Channels”.
- You will now access the Roku Channel Store.
- Search for the Gaia app and press the “Add channel” button to complete the installation process.
- Return to the home screen of Roku and find Gaia at the bottom.
- Launch Gaia, sign in to your Gaia account, and note down a unique activation code. It will appear on your TV screen.
- On your computer or mobile phone, you need to navigate to gaia.com/activate.
- Enter the code in the provided field and click on the “ACTIVATE” button.
That will mark the end of it. Your Roku device should refresh. It is now ready to bring you all the actions from Gaia.
www.gaia.com/activate – FAQ’S
Q: What is the Gaia app?
A: Gaia is a media video streaming service that offers extensive original shows, informative and enlightening movies, and mediation & yoga classes.
Q: How do I activate Gaia?
A: After downloading the Gaia app on your streaming platform, launch the app and provide the sign-in details. You will receive an Activation Code. Access the gaia.com/activate link to enter the code. That’s how you activate Gaia.
Q: Can I access on-demand content on Gaia?
A: Yes, you can access on-demand content via a streaming device. Some of the popular topics that you may like to stream are Alchemy, metaphysics, astrology, etc.
Q: How much do I have to pay to watch Gaia’s content?
A: Gaia has fantastic plans for its members. You may like to become a member by signing up for a monthly plan, annual plan, or live access plan.
- Monthly Plan: Go for a monthly plan at $11.99
- Annual Plan: The annual plan starts at $99 per year.
- Live Access Plan: You need to pay $24.92 per month or $299 per year.
Q: What are the most compatible devices that I can access Gaia content on?
A: Roku, iOS, Android, Apple TV, Fire TV, etc. are to name a few popular streaming platforms.
Q: Does Gaia have a FREE trial?
A: Yes, it does. Before you could pay for a plan, enjoy a 7-day free trial. It applies to both monthly and annual plans. If you like the service within the seven trial days, you may proceed with your plan. Or else, you can cancel the service at any time.
Still have a question? Connect With Gaia Help Center
Gaia Support Center
Contact Official Gaia