Credit Union ENT is a credit lending organization, commonly known as ENT, that meets Ent Air Force Base’s financial needs. The organization has since its establishment spread into Front Range neighborhoods. ENT currently has more than four hundred thousand members and more than 40 service centers. Some of ENT’s products and services are banking, credit and debit cards and loans. You will first need to enable it at ent.com/activate if you got an ENT card recently. Follow the instructions below to know how to activate the ENT card in ent.com/activate tab.
How to Activate ENT Via ent.com/activate
You can easily activate your ENT card on various platforms including URLs, Telephone number (offered by your Card Mailer), Online Banking (under Services -> Card Controls). The steps are listed below.
Logging into Online Banking
- To begin, open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and navigate to the Online Banking login page by entering the URL – https://online.ent.com/Banking/app/login.
- Once on the ENT Online Banking login page, enter your Username in the given field and then click or tap the CONTINUE button. You will be taken to the next screen.
- On the following screen, enter your account password in the given field and click or tap the CONTINUE button. You will be redirected to your account.
- If you ever forget your account password, simply click or tap the “Forgot your Password?” option and execute the on-screen instructions to reset your password and log in to your account.
- After you’ve signed into your account, you’ll need to obey the on-screen prompts to complete the ENT card activation method.
Contact Call Centre
- Open a web browser on your computer and navigate to the ENT homepage at https://www.ent.com/
- Once you’ve arrived at the homepage, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select the Support option. You’ll be taken to the next page after that.
- On the next tab, go to the Search Ent.com search field and type in the keyword “Activate.” Certain auto-suggestions will appear, such as activate a debit card, activate the card, and activate. You must choose one of them, and you will be taken to the next tab.
- On the following tab, select How do I activate my debit card? then choose Contact Call Center from the drop-down menu.
- After that, all you have to do is follow the on-call prompts to finish the ENT card activation process.
Move to the Activation page
- Open your laptop, tablet or computer’s web browser and go through the ent.com/activate URL on the ENT activation page.
- After you are on the activation page, you have to login and activate your new ENT card data by clicking the LOG IN button.
- You will be able to use your ENT for purchasing and payment once your ENT card is activated.
These are the steps to activate your ENT card on the ent.com/activate page, via call centre contacts and online banking.