AT&T TV is a live streaming platform which broadcasts live television and content on demand. This is a live streaming platform. AT&T TV subscribers can broadcast media content directly on the television at no extra cost with the cable television subscription.
To watch DirecTV on Roku, however, you must first download the channel from the Roku Channel Store and then start it in order to view the content on a bigger screen.
The procedure of installing and streaming DirecTV on Roku is addressed in this article. But let’s look at the subscription plans for DirecTV first.
AT&T TV provides four distinct subscription options, all of which may be cancelled at no extra charge. You can pick the following plans:
- Entertainment Package – $64.99 per month
- Choice Package – $69.99 per month
- Ultimate Package – $84.99 per month
- Premier Package – $134.99 per month
Watch DirecTV [AT&T TV] on Roku
You may now access the TV on your TV once you have completed the purchase of the AT&T subscription package. It’s easy to accomplish if you follow the steps below:
- Press the home button to access the main menu.
- Select the option Search.
- With the keyboard, enter AT&T TV.
- Wait for the channel to be added.
- Then, select Go to Channel.
- Log in to your DirecTV account using your DirecTV username and password.
- And it is done! You may now select and play your favourite content on your television.
Compatible Devices of ROKU to Stream AT&T TV
While it is possible to watch AT&T TV on Roku, keep in mind that not all Roku devices are capable of doing so. Check the list below to see whether your Roku streaming device can watch AT&T TV.
- Roku 1 SE (2710X)
- Roku 2 (2720X, 4210X)
- Roku 3 (4200X, 4230X)
- Roku 4 (4400X)
- Non-4K Roku TV (5000X, 8000X)
- 4K Roku TV (6000X, 7000X, A000X, C000X, C000GB)
- Roku Smart Soundbar (9100X)
- Roku Streaming Stick+ (3810X, 3811X)
- Roku Express (3700X, 3900X, 3930X)
- Roku Express+ (3710X, 3910X, 3931X)
- Roku Premiere (3920X, 4620X)
- Roku Premiere+ (3921X, 4630X)
- Roku Ultra (4640X, 4660X, 4661X, 4670X)
- Roku Streaming Stick (3500X, 3600X, 3800X)
- Roku LT (2700X)
Screen Mirror Direct TV [AT&T TV] on Roku
You can screen mirror Direct TV (AT&T TV) on Roku if you have an Android or iOS device.
- From the Play Store, download and install the AT&T TV app.
- Tap the Notifications panel and select Cast from the drop-down menu.
- Choose your Roku device from the drop-down menu.
- Launch the DirecTV app after the mirroring is complete.
- Use your username and password to log in.
- Play any video on your Roku and view it on the big screen.
You can also watch AT&T TV on your computer. The following is the procedure for doing so:
- Visit att.tv/watchnow from your browser.
- Log in with your username and password.
- On your keyboard, press Windows + P.
- From the project tab, choose Connect to a wireless display.
- Select your Roku device from the Connect tab.
- Play a video on your Roku device and watch it.
Note: When you configured your AT&T TV device at home, this location becomes the residential, non-mobile internet network that your device is affiliated with. This is what your Wi-Fi network at home is called. Your Roku will only be able to access the AT&T TV app if you are connected to your home Wi-Fi network. By moving your AT&T TV device, you can change your home Wi-Fi network up to four times in a 12-month period.