If you enjoy viewing Hollywood movies as well as other international, art-house, and independent films from independent distributors and big studios, there are a variety of platforms to choose from. However, if all of these films are more popular and modern, you must subscribe to and activate Criterion Channel on criterionchannel.com/activate Users of the Criterion Channel can also access 350 short films and 3,500 bonus features, including behind-the-scenes documentaries, introductions, video essays, rare archive footage, interviews, and video essays. If you adore classics and discoveries, enable the Criterion Channel and enjoy its programming on any accessible device.
Get the Criterion Channel app for your streaming devices and start watching your favourite shows on TV. Below are all the steps you need to activate the channel on your device.
Features of The Criterion Channel
- All of the Blu-ray and DVD releases are available in the Criterion Collection library.
- It also offers documentary, short film, guest-curated series, director and star retrospectives, Hollywood, foreign, art-house, and theme programming on a regular basis.
- Adventures in Moviegoing, Art-House America, and Observations on Film Art are among the Criterion Channel programmes available.
Details of Subscriptions
This Channel has a monthly price of US$10.99 and a yearly cost of US$99.99. Furthermore, this package includes a 14-day free trial to learn more about the service. When your trial period ends, your channel will be charged according to the information you provided during registering. If you don’t like it, you may also cancel your membership. Also, go to criterionchannel.com subscription page to establish an account.
Furthermore, you may see current streaming video without a membership by heading to the Criterion Channel’s All Films page. You may also browse and select from over 2000 films to watch based on genres, place of origin, decade, and director.
Steps to Activate Criterion Channel Via criterionchannel.com/activate
On every available device, you may activate the Criterion Channel, which is used to allow it on devices like as Roku, Smart TV and an Android TV.
Steps to Activate the Criterion Channel on Roku
- Switch on your Roku device and navigate to the home screen by clicking the Home button on your remote.
- Scroll down to the Streaming Channels section and choose the Roku Channel Store.
- To install the Criterion Channel app, look for it in the Roku Channel Store and go to its preview page.
- To install the app, go to the preview page and click the Add Channel button.
- After the installation is finished, return to the home screen and access the Criterion Channel. An activation code and activation instructions will be displayed on your screen.
- Next, open a web browser on your device and navigate to the Criterion Channel activation page by using URL criterionchannel.com/activate.
- Sign in to your account using the login credentials and input the activation code on the activation page. You will be able to watch Criterion Channel on Roku when the activation code has been confirmed.
Steps to Activate the Criterion Channel on Android TV
- On your Android TV, install the Criterion Channel Android app.
- If asked, launch or open the app and select the “SIGN IN” option.
- As soon as you do this, it will generate an activation code for you. This must be handled carefully.
- Use a different computer or phone to access the Activate page.
- Log in (if you haven’t already).
- Follow the instructions and input the code in the specified field.
- Click on the ‘Activate‘ option after that.
You may now watch everything on your Android TV.
Similar Post: tennischannel.com/activate
Steps to Activate the Criterion Channel via criterionchannel.com/activate on Apple TV
- To begin, browse to your Apple TV’s App Store and search for the Criterion Channel app using the Search feature. Go to the app’s preview page to install it on your Apple TV once you’ve found it.
- After you’ve finished installing the app, go to your home screen and launch the Criterion Channel app.
- An activation code will appear on the screen as soon as you activate the application. You may be required to sign in to the app if prompted.
- Then, using the URL criterionchannel.com/activate, open a browser on your computer and go to the Criterion Channel activation page.
- You must first sign in to the prompted window before entering the activation code on the activation page. You’ll be able to view the channel on your Apple TV when you confirm the code.
Steps to Activate the Criterion Channel on Amazon Fire TV
- Go to your Amazon Fire TV’s Home screen and pick the Apps option from the top-right menu.
- You’ll need to seek for the Criterion Channel once you’re in the Apps section. You may either browse the section or use the Search feature to find it.
- Once you’ve located the app, go to the preview page to begin the installation process. Return to the home screen when the installation is complete.
- Then, to acquire the activation code, launch the Criterion Channel app.
- To acquire the activation code, you may need to login in to the app.
- Launch a web browser on your computer and navigate to the Criterion Channel using the URL criterionchannel.com/activate.
- On the activation screen, sign in to the prompted window before entering the activation code. Finally, verify the code, and you’re done.
So, here are the steps to activate the Criterion Channel on the criterionchannel.com/activate website for various streaming devices. The Criterion Channel is the ideal place to view all of your favourite classics, and it has a lot of cool features. We hope you found this guide useful in activating the Criterion Channel on your devices.
Need Help to Criterion Channel you can contact us official website: click here