Bravotv.com Link Activate on Roku, Fire TV, Apple and Android TV
Want to activate Bravo TV and stream your favorite movies and shows? Let us walk you through the activation process, which will be carried out at bravotv.com/link.
Bravo is one of the popular American basic cable channels focusing on films, fine arts, movies, hit shows, and past seasonal episodes. Owned by the “NBCUniversal Television and Streaming division of Comcast’s NBCUniversal through NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment”, the channel has garnered massive user base. As of January 2016, it was available to more than 90 million American households.
To join the massive Bravo TV community, you must sign up with Bravo and get the app on your streaming platforms. Later, activate it at bravotv.com/activatenow to watch shows such as Married to Medicine, Summer House, Imposters, The Rome of Love, and Bethany & Fredrik.
Complete Guide to Activate Bravo App at bravotv.com/link
Do you own one of the following devices – Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Smart TV, smartphones (iOS & Android devices), or Tablet? If yes, this post is for you. In this guide, you will learn how to activate the Bravo TV app by using the official activation link, i.e. www.bravotv.com/link.
(Note: You will have to log into your TV provider (either cable or satellite TV) to get full access to Bravo content. Bravo subscriptions are available on TV networks including Xfinity, Spectrum, AT&T and Verizon.)
Activate Bravo TV on Roku at bravotv.com/link
Whether you want to watch the “Real Housewives” series or “Married to Medicine”, you will be able to watch your favorite shows only after activating the app on Roku via bravotv.com/link.
- Navigate to the Roku home screen by pressing the “Home” button on the remote.
- On the remote, scroll up or down to access the “Streaming Channels” option.
- Under it, you will find the “Search Channels” option.
- From there, you need to access the “Roku Channel Store”.
- Here, you need to take help of the virtual keyboard and type “Bravo” on the search bar.
- Once the search result fetches the app on the screen, you can click on the “+Add channel” button.
- To start the Bravo app on your Roku device, press Go to Channel. On your TV screen the Bravo Activation code will
- The Bravo app will be installed on your device. You can now click on the “Go to Channel” option.
- Return to the Roku home screen to tap on the app to open it.
- You should see a unique Activation Code on the TV screen. Save the code.
- On a different device, navigate to bravotv.com/link to enter the Activation Code displayed on the TV screen.
- After entering the code, you need to click on the “Continue” button.
- Upon prompted, provide the sign-in details.
- Click on the “Activate” button to complete the activation process.
Your Roku device should refresh. It should be ready to use.
Related Post: nbc.com/activate
Bravo TV on Apple TV at bravotv.com/link
Here are the quick steps to activate Bravo TV app on your Apple TV device.
- Turn on your Apple TV device and go to the “App Store” using the remote.
- Use the virtual keyboard to type the name of the app.
- You will enter the “Bravo” keyword in the search bar.
- Click on the “Get” button once you see the app on the screen.
- The Bravo app will be installed on your Apple TV device.
- Now, you need to launch the app to get a code.
- The code will appear on the TV screen.
- Note down the code and leave for bravotv.com/activatenow. Make sure you access this page on a different device, which should use the same Wi-Fi as your Apple TV device.
- Enter the Activation Code displayed on the TV screen in the right field and click on the “Continue” button.
- Enter the sign-in details – username and password and complete the process by clicking on the “Activate” button.
How to Activate Bravo TV on Fire TV?
If you are looking for the fastest way to activate the Bravo app and start streaming Bravo shows on your Amazon Fire TV device, you are going through the right post.
- Begin the activation process by turning on your Amazon Fire TV device.
- Use the remote to navigate to the home screen.
- Access the “Amazon AppStore” and enter name of the app.
- Type “Bravo” on the magnifying glass icon and search for the application.
- Install the app by clicking on the Get button.
- The app is now ready to be launched.
- This will get you an activation code on the TV screen.
- Leave the code visible on the screen for the rest of the activation process.
- Navigate to bravotv.com/activatenow on your computer or mobile phone.
- Provide the code in the right field before clicking on the “Continue” button.
- Provide the sign-in details and click on the “Activate” button.
That marks the end of the activation process. Your Amazon Fire TV device is ready to use.
Activate Bravo NOW App on Android TV
Access the official activation page – bravotv.com/link to start stream Bravo TV shows on Android TV. Look at the steps mentioned below.
- Turn on the Android TV device and go to “Play Store”.
- Enter “Bravo” on the search bar and click on the “Install” button.
- The Bravo app will be installed on your Android TV.
- Return to the home screen of your device and locate the app.
- Click on it to open the app.
- Upon prompted an Activation Code, you need to save the code.
- Turn on your another smart device – laptop or tablet, or mobile phone.
- Launch a browser and navigate to bravotv.com/link.
- You should use the same Internet connection and enter the Activation Code when prompted.
- After entering the code, click on the “Continue” button. Enter the sign-in details.
- Click on the “Activate” button.
Bravo TV on Xbox One
Check the steps below to activate Bravo TV on Xbox One.
- Turn on the Xbox One device and provide the sign-in details to sign in to your Xbox One account.
- Access the “Store” tab and select “Apps”.
- Enter “Bravo” on the search bar and click on the “Install” button.
- Now, open the app to receive an important activation code.
- Go to the bravotv.com/activatenow page to enter the code if prompted.
There you go!
How to Stream Bravo on Smartphones?
Smartphones like Android and iOS allow people to stream their favorite Bravo TV shows. Take a look at the steps below –
- Open your phone and go to “Play Store” or “App Store”.
- Type the name f the app in the search option.
- Click on the Install button to download the app.
- Enter the credentials to log into your Bravo account on your phone.
- You are ready to watch your shows.
Bravo App Features
- Live streaming videos 24/7 and offers a wide catalog of content to enjoy.
- Filter shows and movies by categories and genres.
- Get access to NBC Universal networks (live or on-demand library).
- The app is constantly updated with new and previously released episodes and shows.
Similar Post: flosports.tv/activate
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I have pay to stream Bravo shows?
A: Although downloading the app is free, you will require a monthly subscription to you TV provider. The most popular TV providers are AT&T, Spectrum, Xfinity, DirecTV, and Verizon.
Q: Is closed-captioning available?
A: Yes, closed-captioning is available for all Bravo shows.
Q: Are the Bravo shows available in High Definition?
A: Yes. Here are top shows available in HD – Millionaire Matchmaker (Season 2), Tim Gunn’s Guide to Style (Season 2), Shear Genius (Season 2), Top Chef (Season 5), and Top Design (Season 2).
Q: What is the TV provider account verification procedure?
A: Choose your TV provider when prompted during the activation process. Enter the credentials provided to choose your TV provider.