The Blue Cross Blue Shield Association (BCBSA) is a well-known federation of 36 different United States health insurance providers that provides health insurance to over 106 million citizens in the United States. In the healthcare insurance sector, the organization is known as “The Association.” If you just got your BCBSA insurance card, go to bcbsma.info/activate to activate it. Follow the instructions below to learn how to activate your BCBSA card via bcbsma.info/activate page.
How to Activate BCBSA
- To begin, open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and go to the BCBSA activation page by typing bcbsma.info/activate in the address bar.
- Once you’ve arrived at the BCBSA (Massachusetts) activation page, look for the activation option.
- Once you’ve found the activation option, select it and follow the on-screen instructions that appear under it.
Alternatively, you can activate your BCBSA insurance card by following the steps shown below.
- Go to the Blue Cross (Massachusetts) homepage using the URL – https://www.bluecrossma.org/ in your web browser on your computer, phone, or tablet.
- You’ll need to press the Sign-in button near the top-right corner of the screen once you’ve arrived at the homepage. This will take you to the next screen.
- You will be signed into your BCBSA (Massachusetts) account after entering your Username and Password in the prompted fields and pressing the Sign in button.
- After logging into your BCBSA (Massachusetts) account, go to the activation option and complete the on-screen instructions to activate your insurance card.
If you forget your BSBCA account’s username or password, press the Forgot username? (for username recovery) or Forgot the password? (for password recovery) buttons. Selecting one of the options will take you to the next screen, where you must obey the on-screen instructions to restore or reset your username and password.
- If you do not yet have a BSBSA account, go to the Don’t have a MyBlue account section and select the Register Now option. This will take you to the next screen.
- On the next page, enter your desired Email and Password in the prompted fields and click the Agree & Continue button.
Things to Remember
- To sign in to your BCBSA (Massachusetts) account, you’ll need to use the email address you enter in the given field as a username.
- If you don’t want to use your email address in the Email area, you can also use your phone number to complete the registration. To do so, choose Use mobile number instead from the drop-down menu. You will be prompted to enter your Mobile Number in the appropriate field if you do so. So, in the relevant areas, type your mobile number and then your password. As a result, you’ll need to use your phone number as a username.
- It is strongly advised that you create a strong password for security purposes. Consider the following suggestions when creating a secure password.
- The password must be at least 8 characters long.
- A number must be included.
- An uppercase letter must be included.
- There must be a special character in it.
- Do not use other accounts with the same password.
- Do not use common phrases like your last name, DOB
- By pressing the Agree &Continue button, you will be directed towards the next page where further on-screen instructions will be needed for your BCBSA (Massachusetts) account to complete the activation process.
Thus these are the steps you must take to activate your bcbsma.info/activate BCBSA (Massachusetts) insurance card.
How to Contact Customer Support Assistance?
You can contact BCBSA (Massachusetts) customer support for assistance if you face any problems activating your insurance card. Here are the steps you need to take.
- Open a web browser on your laptop, tablet, or device and go to the BCBSA (Massachusetts) home page at using https://www.bluecrossma.org/.
- You will need to scroll down to the bottom of the page once you are on the BCBSA’s homepage and select “Contact Us“.
- On the following page you will find the option to ask for customer support from BCBSA.
This is also how you can contact BCBSA customer service for assistance.