Capital One Bank is the Bass Pro Shops CLUB card issuer. If you recently applied for a Bass Pro Shops CLUB card to make everyday purchases and earn CLUB Points, your new card needs to be activated. The card can be activated in two ways – online or by phone. The online method is super convenient. It will be carried out at basspro.com/activate.
In this guide, you will learn the online activation method. It is only after your card is activated, you will be able to connect to your CLUB account to keep track of transactions, view balance, access payments, check available credit, and more.
Prerequisites to Activate Bass Pro Shops CLUB Card
Before going ahead with the activation steps, check out the below list to ensure you have got them beforehand.
- A high-speed, stable Internet connection.
- A laptop or computer.
- Your Bass Pro Shops CLUB card details.
- Your Capital One sign-in details (username and password).
- Other banking details.
Sign in to Capital One Bank to Activate Bass Pro Card
Let’s get started with the online activation process of your new Bass Pro Shops CLUB Card and use the card to earn CLUB points along the way.
- Open your computer and launch your regular web browser.
- Type basspro.com/activate in the URL bar.
- You are on the “Activate Your New Bass Pro Shops CLUB Card” page.
- Click the “Sign In” button. It will take you to the “Sign In” page.
- Provide the sign-in details – Username and Password.
- After entering the required information, click the “Sign In” button.
There you go! Your new Bass Pro Shops CLUB card is now activated.
Note: You can directly go to the sign-in page by clicking here.
Similar Post: Steps to Activate Avant Card
Set up Online Access – Create Capital One Bank Online Account
Don’t have an account with Capital One Bank? No worries! We bring you the easiest steps to create and then sign in to activate your Bass Pro Shops CLUB card.
- Go to the account setup page.
- It will prompt you to enter certain details. (These details will help the system find you easily.)
- Enter your “Last Name”, “Social Security Number or ITIN”, and “Date of Birth” (MM/DD/YYYY).
Note: You can enter “your bank account number” instead of SSN.
- Click the “Get Started” button!
You are all set!
Steps to Retrieve Username or Password
You are all set to activate your Bass Pro Shops CLUB card. You access the authorized link – basspro.com/activate. But to your surprise, you don’t remember your password. You need to panic as retrieving “username” or “password” is now easy.
- On the sign-in page, you will see a link that says “Forgot Username or Password?”
- Click it.
- On the next page, you need to follow the on-screen instructions to reset your username or password.
It is as easy as you think.
Connect Your CLUB Account Securely with Bass Pro Shops in Easy Steps
After your card is activated, consider connecting your CLUB account to your basspro.com account. Here’s how you can connect –
- Head over to basspro.com/activate.
- Look for the “Connect Today” option. (You will find it below the “Sign In” button.)
- On this page, you will see the “Connect Today” button in the middle of the screen.
- Click it and get redirected to another sign-in to your account page.
- Enter “Email” and “Password”.
- Click the “SIGN IN” button.
You have successfully connected your CLUB online account with your Bass Pro Shops account.
After successful connection, you can access payments, check available credit, and view balance. Keep in mind that all your credit cards associated with your basspro.com account will automatically be activated once your primary card is activated.
Activate Your Bass Pro Shops CLUB Card by Phone
If you are not an Internet-savvy person, you may try the other method. The phone service is active and you can dial the number at – 1-800-300-5984.
How to Contact Bass Pro Shops Customer Support?
You tried both methods but due to some technical issues, your Bass Pro Shops CLUB card is still not activated.
No worries! When you run into some problem, you can always contact Bass Pro Shops Customer Support.
- Live Chat: Available during the following hours (Monday to Sunday 7 am – 11 pm CDT)
- Email Us: Enter correct details on this page and expect a quicker response.
- Phone Service: For phone service, you can dial 1-800-227-7776.
- FAQs: The FAQs section has the most common questions.